I just finished the game on Insanity

#11hennethannunPosted 3/27/2013 5:09:46 PM
ME2 is definitely the hardest insanity. It's not too difficult now if you play with a sentinel or an infiltrator and some of the DLC weapons. but a cold playthrough with just the launch equipment and/or a weaker class is quite hard (especially every collector level).

ME3 power combos make insanity very easy (though to be fair, playing a lot of MP also makes insanity seem pretty easy)

ME1 switched between insanely broken at the beginning (with early equipment it a concentrated volley from all 3 squadmates to kill a single enemy with immunity activated) and ridiculously easy at the end (with level VII or X spectre weapons and high level mods).
#12MichoticPosted 3/27/2013 6:14:05 PM
ME2's was the hardest because you couldn't really combo much. The only time it was really useful was when the enemy just had a red health bar, but by then, they're almost dead anyway.

ME2 Insanity is still pretty easy (at least now). Bring squad mates along that are good against the defenses of what you'll be facing.

When trying for a challenge, I send my squad mates into the enemy and have them stand in the open. They get taken down pretty quickly, then it's up to Shepard to win the day. Makes things moderately more difficult in ME3, and more challenging in ME2.
---
PSN - Fakade000
Xbox Live - Fakade
#13KADFCPosted 3/27/2013 7:41:25 PM
Michotic posted...
When trying for a challenge, I send my squad mates into the enemy and have them stand in the open. They get taken down pretty quickly, then it's up to Shepard to win the day. Makes things moderately more difficult in ME3, and more challenging in ME2.

#14cmhawk84Posted 3/27/2013 7:49:50 PM
I'm doing insanity with my infiltrator now...I'm about to start Horizon..so far the hardest mission for me has been The Rannoch mission. Not looking forward to re-taking earth tho!
#153PiesAndAForkPosted 3/27/2013 7:58:29 PM
Marauder Shields was legitimately the hardest part of the game. I had to redo it three times. It were those husks that killed me the first two times! Shields himself only got me the third time.

I would've turned down the difficulty if I weren't going for that Insanity trophy.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."