C/D the ending ruined replay-ability for the game (spoilers)

#1pcmike2Posted 3/29/2013 8:47:51 PM
I played tons of saves in me2, and it felt very fun combat wise and I thought it would amount to different playthroughs in me3.

The ending and final mission feel so lackluster compared to the suicide mission in 2. I only played me3 twice, but one file is new game +. Also it doesn't actually feel like I'm fighting against the reapers, only mission to do that was thessia with the sovereign class reapers all over the place.

Felt epic. Only level to feel epic imo, save for ka-leng.

then again, citadel dlc did a good job on closing the characters in the trilogy, felt like an epilouge, but idk man.

Ceeeeee
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#2NafzgerPosted 3/29/2013 8:48:50 PM
D

Multiplayer ruined the replayability. It's so much better.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#3SageOfLifePosted 3/29/2013 8:48:54 PM
Pre-EC C. Post-EC D.
---
There's no box! There never was!
#4WatermelonFartsPosted 3/29/2013 8:50:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5WatermelonFartsPosted 3/29/2013 8:51:15 PM(edited)
even if the ending didn't suck i still couldn't force myself to play the game since i know what happens at the end

SageOfLife posted...
Pre-EC C. Post-EC D.

Post-EC doesn't change **** and the ending still sucks
#63PiesAndAForkPosted 3/29/2013 8:51:35 PM
D. It's still a fun game to play with different classes, and take different squadmates with you.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#7LordTrinenPosted 3/29/2013 8:52:19 PM
D.

Might have said C pre-EC but since it fixed most of the issues I had my answer is now a definite D.
#8manbearpig654Posted 3/29/2013 8:53:23 PM
The ending doesn't bother me that much anymore. The destroy option is ambiguous enough for me to make my own conclusions.
---
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
#9Ultimate_NoobPosted 3/29/2013 8:56:32 PM
Don't wanna C, but it may as well have been C.

I Had about 3 playthroughs of ME1, and carried them through ME2. Only finished ME3 once, with an unfinished save started. I just don't really care about finishing it again like I did with the predecessor games, and when I do turn on ME3, I gravitate down to Multiplayer.
---
You'll hear "Oh no, uber" or "Oh no, crits" but you'll never hear, "Oh no.. a quickie."-TF2 player on Quick-Fix
#10FullMetalManiaPosted 3/29/2013 9:32:26 PM
C. Before the EC dropped, I played through Cronos Station and Earth again (missed the Saber or the Falcon, forget which it was), and just shut the game off in the run to the beam. Post-EC, loaded back up, played up to the Catalyst, and just face-palmed through the entire sequence, even telling him to piss off.

Oh Jesus, I shouldn't have gone to this topic, I was feeling kinda blue and now I'm just pissed at the world.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187