What is wrong with Gold now?

#1Safer_777Posted 3/30/2013 9:20:44 AM
I remember the old times that people with low level or weapons wouldn't attempt Gold. Now I see everyone with any weapon play Gold. Why? If you can't play Gold don't do it. In a recent match we lost on Wave 8 and the score was:Me=88.000,2nd guy=30.000,3rd guy=20.000 and 4th guy=10.000. In another match the highest level(except me)was 250 level. What is going on?
Myself I was 300 lv before I even TRIED Silver. Not Gold, Silver. Now? And don't tell me they have released strong weapons and characters because no matter how good they are, if you don't have these weapons or you don't know to play the characters you will fail anyway.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#2WatermelonFartsPosted 3/30/2013 9:21:52 AM
this late in the game and you're really complaining about this?
#3CrusnikCainPosted 3/30/2013 9:23:03 AM
gold was full of horrible people used more consumable yesterday than i have the entire time i have been playing
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#4Super EspioPosted 3/30/2013 9:29:12 AM
People are impatient an want more credits. They'd rather risk failure and ride the success of better geared players than play silver and bronze.
---
Welcome to GameFAQS, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.
Resurrect the saint from within the wretch.
#5bessy67Posted 3/30/2013 9:54:37 AM
I feel like there were always newbs that went right into gold, but there were just more veteran players to balance it out. Now a lot of the veterans have moved on and the newbs are all that's left.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6Safer_777(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 10:08:03 AM
I guess you are right.I see less high level players now.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#7CrusnikCainPosted 3/30/2013 10:19:59 AM
Safer_777 posted...
I guess you are right.I see less high level players now.

i still see high level players all the time but they still suck
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#8bman52480Posted 3/30/2013 10:56:28 AM
Funnily enough I'm at n7 2600 on ps3 (killerbman) and I run silver and bronze now because all I have left for best of the best is wave challenges. It's much faster that way.
---
We don't have TIME for this! The Pasteur's core is going to breach!
#9Safer_777(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 2:07:16 AM
I have the over grabs myself and some map masteries on Gold.When I make a game nobody enters...
---
#10Ryan-06Posted 3/31/2013 5:15:38 AM
Lots of new/bad players trying gold. They don't understand that a mans reach should not exceed his grasp . They think they can do it, then fail. Pet peeve of mine. If ones not ready for gold, then get better equipment and get familiar with the game. I played alot of Sil before moving up too. Hate carrying others or wiping out. I just leave when I know its gone south. Platinum pugs too.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif