What is wrong with Gold now?

#11TheLast0neAlivePosted 3/31/2013 6:20:47 AM
Because this game is boring as hell on anything under Gold.
---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#12DC_Trog90Posted 3/31/2013 8:24:26 AM
N7 does not matter as much as challenge points in my opinion. I moved to gold when i was N7 300 and by that time i had all rares maxed, I just didn't feel like promoting. With challenge points you can see how much they have been playing recently.
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#13Enemy_AC130Posted 3/31/2013 9:09:48 AM
I remember when I thought missiling the one atlas that spawned on bronze was necessary.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg
#14ChrisZewskiPosted 3/31/2013 9:25:36 AM
Enemy_AC130 posted...
I remember when I thought missiling the one atlas that spawned on bronze was necessary.

QFT
#15sheepman23Posted 3/31/2013 9:25:37 AM
I've been away from this game for a week. I come back today, and out of about five matches, I got maybe one competent group.

Honestly, once I complete these final promotions, I'm going to try really hard not to do anymore PUGs and stick to friends only.

Enemy_AC130 posted...

Haha, this. Each time someone would always get their missile out at the beginning of Wave 7 or 9 for the nuke.

And Wave 8... I remember being terrified of that Phantom...
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#16spacecowboy44Posted 3/31/2013 9:53:47 AM
yet again...lvl means nothing other than they promote alot...if you think it does...stop playing
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#17Mortuss_ZeroPosted 3/31/2013 10:03:27 AM
ChrisZewski posted...
Enemy_AC130 posted...

QFT

Man, how time flies. Feels like yesterday.
---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
#18SRR CapdownPosted 3/31/2013 10:04:59 AM
Enemy_AC130 posted...

Haha, this. Each time someone would always get their missile out at the beginning of Wave 7 or 9 for the nuke.

And Wave 8... I remember being terrified of that Phantom...

I definitely miss that panicky feeling that bosses used to give me. Not just on Bronze, but when you moved up the difficulties too. But after playing so much Platinum, even when I go back to Gold I'm like "Wave 8 and only two Banshees?! Really, is that all you've got?!"
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#19Jormungandr315Posted 3/31/2013 10:24:00 AM
I have a friend like this, somewhat new to the game. Keeps bragging about how he runs only golds, some plats. Ran a few silvers w him for warmups, he came in dead last each time. Like less than 20k. We did not make it to gold.
---
"i've hadsex with a chickwho was a psy major, so yeah i think i knowwhat aspergers is " - LiquidFuze180
GT: UncleBeeve
#20bman52480Posted 3/31/2013 5:47:01 PM
I remember playing day one of the mp beta and the team being happy we made it to wave 3 credits on bronze but then wiped.

"We'll at least we got paid, one more and I can buy a recruit pack"
---
We don't have TIME for this! The Pasteur's core is going to breach!