What is wrong with Gold now?

#21CoconutMayPosted 3/31/2013 5:54:33 PM
I've gotten to the point that when I'm in a Gold match, I don't equip consumables unless other people do and won't use any ops packs or medi-gel unless the game has been going really well.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#22scarecr0wkillaPosted 3/31/2013 5:59:35 PM
I remember my first time experiencing two atlases and I freaked out hiding behind cover. Now I just walk around them if I wanted to avoid the situation, or I just set off Fire Explosions on them.
#238bitPunkPosted 3/31/2013 7:14:41 PM
Safer_777 posted...
In a recent match we lost on Wave 8 and the score was:Me=88.000,2nd guy=30.000,3rd guy=20.000 and 4th guy=10.000. In another match the highest level(except me)was 250 level. What is going on?

Yeah, its frustrating. Especially when there are tons of powerful classes that can easily make it through Gold. Sometimes I wish people would just 'buddy up' and pick complimentary classes (Like any class with the Flamer 'partnering' with someone with shield-breaking Tech Powers).

Ultimately, I assume that when I play Gold PUGs, I will be carrying the team kicking and screaming to victory. Whenever I get a decent player or two, its always a pleasant surprise.
---
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o
Need a new Emoticon? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
#24jkocka00Posted 3/31/2013 7:33:29 PM
8bitPunk posted...
Safer_777 posted...
In a recent match we lost on Wave 8 and the score was:Me=88.000,2nd guy=30.000,3rd guy=20.000 and 4th guy=10.000. In another match the highest level(except me)was 250 level. What is going on?

Yeah, its frustrating. Especially when there are tons of powerful classes that can easily make it through Gold. Sometimes I wish people would just 'buddy up' and pick complimentary classes (Like any class with the Flamer 'partnering' with someone with shield-breaking Tech Powers).

Ultimately, I assume that when I play Gold PUGs, I will be carrying the team kicking and screaming to victory. Whenever I get a decent player or two, its always a pleasant surprise.

Agreed- we need to play again. You were one of the best "randoms" that has ever jumped into my little group's game. Even though we got Hazard Dagger/Collectors we destroyed it with tech bursts/ FE's everywhere.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#258bitPunkPosted 3/31/2013 7:35:50 PM
jkocka00 posted...
8bitPunk posted...
Safer_777 posted...

Agreed- we need to play again. You were one of the best "randoms" that has ever jumped into my little group's game. Even though we got Hazard Dagger/Collectors we destroyed it with tech bursts/ FE's everywhere.

Hah, yeah... my favorite part was when me and another teammate were detonating each others explosions, each of us just spamming one power, and we didn't even have mic's to communicate.
---
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o
Need a new Emoticon? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)