Warning: Do not play Citadel DLC on Insanity

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Warning: Do not play Citadel DLC on Insanity
2 years ago#11
The clone is a pain in the a*** if you are an adept, but other than that it's not too bad.

Yeah, I crushed the Vanguard on Insanity but the Adept gave me trouble there. Eventually I wound up smacking her in the face about 40 times in a row somehow which was at least pretty satisfying.

Besides that the only part that ever gave me trouble was when you're fighting Razor Squad and there are a bunch of shields. It only gave me trouble until I stopped being an idiot though.
2 years ago#12
This is so true. Took me hours to beat as an adept, anyone who says it is "easy" is being a cocky liar.
2 years ago#13
Those shields can be energy drained?! Damn. Never thought pull would work on them. They seemed too different from guardians.
---
PKMN WiFi: Jon - 3522 9607 7434
AC:WW - Jon @ Greening , 4812-5241-0025
2 years ago#14
tc, not to hard if you get the patterns right and play your class with squadmates who will compliment your powers.
I beat it all on Insanity, died a few times during the clone fight, but felt good to beat it.

CORNBRE4D posted...
Citadel guardian shields can be pulled off, overloaded/energy drained away as well.

Damn it. I had no idea... I was playing a Vanguard though, And took Wrex and Liara.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
2 years ago#15
It was pretty hard especially the beginning. I can only say, bring people with energy drain and overload. Makes things a hell lot easier.
2 years ago#16
SageOfLife posted...
You just suck.

He's a skilled version of you? Cool.
2 years ago#17
Beginning was the toughest part of insanity run, Soldier Clone died in a hurry.
---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
2 years ago#18
I got to where it was just the clone and a guardian but the guardian was on top of some kinda balcony so it kept on respawning enemies. And by the time I actually tried killing the guardian, the clone comes and kills me. I was fighting for at least 20 minutes and to die like that really pisses me off. I hate how the AI always knows where your at. That is completely bs.
---
gt: KSI tomashart25. you all wanna get high, on life?
2 years ago#19
SolidStryder posted...
SageOfLife posted...
You just suck.

He's a skilled version of you? Cool.

Really? Because I've only ever played Citadel on Insanity.
---
There's no box! There never was!
2 years ago#20
I took an Infiltrator through it, and it was pretty easy. The hardest part is probably trying to defeat the SPECTRE level opponents in the arena.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Warning: Do not play Citadel DLC on Insanity

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived