I have an N7 level of 1900 and have never played a single match above silver.

#1perfusionmanPosted 4/1/2013 9:45:34 AM
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/challenges/?name=Onychomys&platform=xbox

I didn't play any silver before reaching 1000, either. I figure I'll start playing gold at 2k.
---
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!
#2Safer_777Posted 4/1/2013 9:47:32 AM
You are even worse than me.I started playing Silver at around 300 lv and Gold around 800 level.Now things are very different I see all the times people less than 50 level at Silver and people around 200 level at Gold.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#3CaptainDerpPosted 4/1/2013 9:48:29 AM
perfusionman posted...
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/challenges/?name=Onychomys&platform=xbox

I didn't play any silver before reaching 1000, either. I figure I'll start playing gold at 2k.

as i expected. You don't have any UR past level 3. And your rares aren't even close to maxed out.

I don't know why you wasted so much time in silver where you could be playing gold for twice as much credits.
---
LAKERS
#4CoconutMayPosted 4/1/2013 9:50:59 AM
Cool story bro.

But in reality, you should be playing Gold. It's gotten a lot easier than the old days since the characters have received so many power ups
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#53PiesAndAForkPosted 4/1/2013 10:01:45 AM
CoconutMay posted...
Cool story bro.

But in reality, you should be playing Gold. It's gotten a lot easier than the old days since the characters have received so many power ups

It's true. I've played a little over a third of the time you have, and I'm on Gold. My manifest is also worse then yours; I have 5 or 6 UR, none above 1 (not counting commendation), and none of my Gold weapons are above IV or V.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."