I have an N7 level of 1900 and have never played a single match above silver.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I have an N7 level of 1900 and have never played a single match above silver.
3 years ago#1
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/challenges/?name=Onychomys&platform=xbox

I didn't play any silver before reaching 1000, either. I figure I'll start playing gold at 2k.
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!
3 years ago#2
You are even worse than me.I started playing Silver at around 300 lv and Gold around 800 level.Now things are very different I see all the times people less than 50 level at Silver and people around 200 level at Gold.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
3 years ago#3
perfusionman posted...
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/challenges/?name=Onychomys&platform=xbox

I didn't play any silver before reaching 1000, either. I figure I'll start playing gold at 2k.

as i expected. You don't have any UR past level 3. And your rares aren't even close to maxed out.

I don't know why you wasted so much time in silver where you could be playing gold for twice as much credits.
LAKERS
3 years ago#4
Cool story bro.

But in reality, you should be playing Gold. It's gotten a lot easier than the old days since the characters have received so many power ups
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
3 years ago#5
CoconutMay posted...
Cool story bro.

But in reality, you should be playing Gold. It's gotten a lot easier than the old days since the characters have received so many power ups

It's true. I've played a little over a third of the time you have, and I'm on Gold. My manifest is also worse then yours; I have 5 or 6 UR, none above 1 (not counting commendation), and none of my Gold weapons are above IV or V.
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I have an N7 level of 1900 and have never played a single match above silver.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived