What is this character's specialization? Day 20: Javik

#61hghgnbnbPosted 4/2/2013 8:36:56 AM
SageOfLife posted...

It is an ammo power given to someone who is clearly a member of a pure caster class while not being given to someone you claim is a member of a part-combat class. So even if Warp Ammo made its users Vanguards, Javik does not have it, so he's still an Adept.

JACK! Warp ammo was her loyalty power and her specializations were "Primal Adept" or "Primal Vanguard".
---
...or sometimes, "I'll talk to you later." Because, you know what? I never do. Leave them wanting more.
#62sheepman23Posted 4/2/2013 8:44:14 AM
The funny thing about this entire discussion is that it's completely irrelevant. If the choices were Nemesis and Shock Trooper, how many would honestly pick Shock Trooper? Nemesis is the clear specialization of Javik.

I believe that he is an Adept. There is absolutely nothing that points towards him being a Vanguard, not even the assault rifle. If it was a shotgun, it would be different.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#63SageOfLife(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:49:55 PM
hghgnbnb posted...
SageOfLife posted...

It is an ammo power given to someone who is clearly a member of a pure caster class while not being given to someone you claim is a member of a part-combat class. So even if Warp Ammo made its users Vanguards, Javik does not have it, so he's still an Adept.

JACK! Warp ammo was her loyalty power and her specializations were "Primal Adept" or "Primal Vanguard".

You know who also has Warp Ammo? Liara, the definitive NPC Adept.

Also, I was specifically referring to Javik. You're claiming he's a hyrbid combat class, and he does not have Warp Ammo.
---
There's no box! There never was!
#64SageOfLife(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:06:46 PM
One last bump.
---
There's no box! There never was!