When looking for a lobby, do you stay if you get dropped into an ongoing match

#1OEIO999Posted 4/1/2013 9:24:35 PM(edited)
Presuming you actually play with randoms... - Results (87 votes)
Yes
64.37% (56 votes)
Yes, but only if i have equipments/consumables equipped
8.05% (7 votes)
Yes, but only if it's at a specifc wave (< 3 for eg.)
16.09% (14 votes)
Yes, but only if it's at/against a certain map/faction (rio, reaper for eg.)
3.45% (3 votes)
Yes, but only if i was invited by a friend
1.15% (1 votes)
No
6.9% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I hate getting dropped into matches, so i decided to make a poll about them. And NO, i always try and leave the moment i get dropped into a match.
#2sheepman23Posted 4/1/2013 9:29:25 PM(edited)
Yes, I'll always stay regardless of what wave it is.

The only exception would be if I had zero consumables equipped, which only happens if I'm being forgetful and don't put them on before searching for a match. But even then I'll usually stay as long as I'm confident I can do well without them.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#3bessy67Posted 4/1/2013 9:27:17 PM
I typically stay if it seems like there's a legitimate chance of winning the match. If I'm dropped in during an early wave and I'm the only person alive, then I quit right away.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4kungfuj0Posted 4/1/2013 9:50:38 PM
bessy67 posted...
I typically stay if it seems like there's a legitimate chance of winning the match. If I'm dropped in during an early wave and I'm the only person alive, then I quit right away.

Pretty much this.

if I think I've got a shot at finishing the wave (even if everyone else is dead), then I'll stay. But if I am getting blitzed as soon as I get into the match, I'll probably just leave.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#5GoldenSWarriorsPosted 4/1/2013 9:55:41 PM
it depends what class I am using. some are good without equip and some arent. also, if it's rio reaper I just leave. Also, if I get dropped into a whole bunch of chaos I leave.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#6crazyivan7777Posted 4/1/2013 11:25:47 PM
I would stay.

But i hate getting dropped in a match and when the screen opens up and your already in a abomination hug with several troopers firing at you without even getting a chance to move.
#7FullMetalManiaPosted 4/2/2013 1:35:40 AM
I'm horribly disappointed when I get dropped in an objective wave with well under a minute remaining and I'm the only guy standing (this FINALLY happened to me this past weekend), but I always use equipment (unless I'm cheesing Glacier/Cerberus so I'm only using ammo) so I always try if I'm dropped into the middle of a game.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#8SmacakePosted 4/2/2013 1:46:05 AM
Yes because if you enter a game on wave 11 you get all the objective credits without lifting a damn finger of course people get peeved and kick you for it but oh well.

Today I had 15 platinum matches where I entered on 11 the easiest money I made in 1 hour.
---
Do not judge others unless you judge yourself first.Afterwards pick up a 12 gadge shotgun and prepare for the zombie apocolypse.
#9SRR CapdownPosted 4/2/2013 1:47:43 AM
What Bessy and Panda said.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#10OEIO999(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:11:51 AM
Smacake posted...
Yes because if you enter a game on wave 11 you get all the objective credits without lifting a damn finger of course people get peeved and kick you for it but oh well.

Today I had 15 platinum matches where I entered on 11 the easiest money I made in 1 hour.

Uhm, it doesn't work that way. You only get paid for the objectives YOU help complete.