When looking for a lobby, do you stay if you get dropped into an ongoing match

#11CrusnikCainPosted 4/2/2013 3:50:53 AM
i do unless i get thrown in an the game starts lagging or is glitched then i leave
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#12chill 02Posted 4/2/2013 4:32:29 AM
bessy67 posted...
I typically stay if it seems like there's a legitimate chance of winning the match. If I'm dropped in during an early wave and I'm the only person alive, then I quit right away.

This.
---
I should go.
#13Jormungandr315Posted 4/2/2013 4:34:45 AM
The only time I quit was from loading an ongoing match up into a banshee sync kill. Eff that noise.
---
"i've hadsex with a chickwho was a psy major, so yeah i think i knowwhat aspergers is " - LiquidFuze180
GT: UncleBeeve
#14perfect_generalPosted 4/2/2013 4:35:27 AM
I stay since I don't mind getting quicker extractions and skipping to the other credit objective waves.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#15Finish_th_FightPosted 4/2/2013 5:26:50 AM
bessy67 posted...
I typically stay if it seems like there's a legitimate chance of winning the match. If I'm dropped in during an early wave and I'm the only person alive, then I quit right away.

This
#16gunholePosted 4/2/2013 8:17:05 AM
depends on how heroic I'm feeling. sometimes it's good for a change of pace to drop into an unknown mess and see if you can clutch the wave.

one time I dropped into glacier as a GI in wave 6 ended up top score. didn't even get a thanks afterwards...ingrates...
---
bacon up that sausage!
#17FF_III_FanPosted 4/2/2013 9:05:27 AM
bessy67 posted...

---
GT: SupremeCalamari / PGL Nickname: SupremeTaco