For people who use squishy characters in platinum. How do you guys survive?

#11OEIO999Posted 4/2/2013 3:00:07 PM
Dodge all the time
#12KazumiAmanoPosted 4/2/2013 3:02:31 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
if there were other infiltrators on my team i wouldn't even care about dying

but seriously just use right hand advantage and cast behind walls.. that's about it

This. Right hand advantage (standing directly by the right hand corner of a a wall so the enemy can't shoot back), shield gate, health gate, and extreme DPS make low Fitness a viable option for many classes. Just don't let yourself get flanked (back to the wall or make sure all the spawn points are in front of you) and you'll be fine.
---
"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
#13gunholePosted 4/2/2013 3:05:38 PM
float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

(or pack responder load out....)
---
bacon up that sausage!
#14MurphysGhostPosted 4/2/2013 3:08:57 PM
Dodge a lot + what everyone else has said.

Also... while some people really are just that good, for the most part I wouldn't worry about dying on Platinum unless it's literally 2-3 times a wave. I die a good amount playing Plat, as do most of the people I play with, but we stay close to each other so we can always pick each other up.

Just don't run off solo if you can't handle it and try to avoid sync kills. Sometimes a Prime / Scion is gonna thread the needle on you from across the map. Sometimes you get hit due to lag. Sometimes **** just happens. No big deal if you have a good team.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#15terrysmay04Posted 4/2/2013 3:33:14 PM
Its really not that hard. just don't get shot lol

Seriously though, always think about where you are and where the enemy is coming from. Don't get caught out in the middle of no man's land or your toast. This is the most important thing I can stress, have an escape plan, and don't just wander out into fire.

Dodge, a lot. Whenever your under fire and your not attacking try dodging.

Know how to stun enemies. Its really important to know if an Atlas or prime (or any enemy) can be staggered or not. If a teammate has staggered one recently you may not be able to right away, so if your ever hard pressed watch for it and use that time to move to a safer location.

Kill things, really fast. Dead enemies don't kill anyone, except for Ravagers...... and Abominations...... and Brutes..... and maybe Banshees with their warp attacks.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#16Mr_arizonaPosted 4/2/2013 8:44:38 PM
MurphysGhost posted...

Also... while some people really are just that good, for the most part I wouldn't worry about dying on Platinum unless it's literally 2-3 times a wave. I die a good amount playing Plat, as do most of the people I play with, but we stay close to each other so we can always pick each other up.

Just don't run off solo if you can't handle it and try to avoid sync kills. Sometimes a Prime / Scion is gonna thread the needle on you from across the map. Sometimes you get hit due to lag. Sometimes **** just happens. No big deal if you have a good team.

3/4 of the map away, 3 team members between our path, and that Prime feels my Volus Adept is the biggest threat in the game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#17iamdanthamanPosted 4/2/2013 9:45:59 PM
Mr_arizona posted...
MurphysGhost posted...

3/4 of the map away, 3 team members between our path, and that Prime feels my Volus Adept is the biggest threat in the game.

That's because his loading screen says: volus can recharge the sheilds of his allies, take out the volus first.
---
All your base are belong to us
#18pcmike2Posted 4/2/2013 10:15:23 PM
All the bk's rage and kick me for being a squishy character, they just be mad and jelly that I would outscore them all

*is drell vanguard*
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546