What the hell is wrong with this gun? Day 58 M-11 Suppressor

#11FeatherShardPosted 4/2/2013 5:42:01 AM
Other - Crappy boss headshots. Everything else about the gun would be fine if it just did proper damage to bosses.
---
Dreams aren't paid for with prayer - we pay for them with sacrifice.
]|[Fujin's Eternal Fanboy]|[
#12Finish_th_FightPosted 4/2/2013 5:45:37 AM
FullMetalMania posted...
People who complain about the damage clearly aren't getting enough headshots.

This
#13perfusionmanPosted 4/2/2013 6:00:16 AM
This is another example of a topic that's badly in need of some sort of organization for the list. Alphabetical or all of one type of gun together or whatever. Looking through the unsorted list to find a result is such a pain.
---
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!
#14DuneManPosted 4/2/2013 6:30:09 AM
It does s*** to armor, but absolutely wrecks everything else.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#15terrysmay04Posted 4/2/2013 6:43:03 AM
This would be a great gun if I could keep ammo in it. I mow through mooks with it. a couple headshots will drop any mook in the game, but every Brute, ravager, banshee, ect that I face means a trip to the ammo box.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#16KazumiAmanoPosted 4/2/2013 8:59:59 AM
Way too low ammo, and even when you keep it in stock, terrible boss killer. Pretty good against mooks though.
---
"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
#17Charmile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:40:38 PM
bump
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#18MurphysGhostPosted 4/2/2013 3:59:38 PM
Other: Everything. It's fairly heavy for a pistol, is a pretend stealth gun that has no aggro benefit, has low ammo, and sucks against bosses.

Neat idea but the gun itself is pretty bad. In SP it works out alright, though.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#19WyrmcraftPosted 4/2/2013 4:33:18 PM
Wrecks Dragoons/10

I love this damn gun.
---
To feel pain, to cry. To lose such, is to die. Now, I understand why. A gift from the sky, the tears are life.
#20NafzgerPosted 4/2/2013 4:36:48 PM
Other: Terrible
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher