Neat. Mass Effect Genesis 2

#1TheKirbehPosted 4/2/2013 7:08:52 AM
I'm assuming it's the comic book for Mass Effect 1 and 2. So we got one more dlc. Yay.
---
GT: Cthalpa
"I'm not that great." - Me
#2LordTrinenPosted 4/2/2013 7:13:26 AM
Has there been some sort of announcement?
#3TheKirbeh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:14:27 AM
it's on the marketplace
---
GT: Cthalpa
"I'm not that great." - Me
#4Ryan-06Posted 4/2/2013 7:31:55 AM(edited)
Old. Thats the same as the Wii U version.

Just like Genesis 1 came out on PS3 first as part of the disc in 2011. Then it was made a separate download for xbox at the end of the year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhO_AV_ph18

Besides, I've been using Gibbed editor since last year. More detailed and can change many more variables. Don't need to pay extra for a comic.

If anyone is interested or unfamiliar with Gibbed. You can download his latest builds and more from his site:
http://svn.gib.me/builds/masseffect3/
Lots you can do. Change your appearance, money, class, xp, flags from ME1-2, and edit 3. Can even go into combat using underwear if you pick that option =). You can edit any file that at any point in the story. Just don't mess up, like clicking both alive/dead etc. create backups first.

If you just want the Save Editor, click a saveedit_*.zip file. Buu will need an additional program to extract, transfer and save your game files. Horizon's USB explorer. is a popular one.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#5edgecrusher02Posted 4/2/2013 7:54:00 AM
i watched a video on genesis 2 and it skips a lot and isnt that detailed. i guess its nice for those that played ME3 and have decided they arent going back to play the others though.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
#620ME2cmpnvetPosted 4/2/2013 8:48:49 AM
I'd rather go back and play the others. I'm playing 1 right now and it makes me realize how bad they dropped the ball on 2 and 3 story and immersion wise.
---
Are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
--Not Changing till Spring. It's cold outside.--
#7boringPosted 4/2/2013 12:38:23 PM
what does it skip out on? I'm thinking of recomending it to someone who has yet to play any of the story.
---
Keep the violence on the screen and off the streets.
#8xKryptonKnightxPosted 4/2/2013 1:39:04 PM
boring posted...
what does it skip out on? I'm thinking of recomending it to someone who has yet to play any of the story.

Legion and Grunt. This means you're screwed out of getting the best resolution to the Rannoch arc. And Grunt is just awesome. You also have to choose between sacrificing the Normandy Crew or part of your team in order have them more ready for the suicide mission.

So really, you're just better off getting him ME2 than this half-assed mess.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#9metroidman92Posted 4/2/2013 1:54:33 PM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
boring posted...

Legion and Grunt. This means you're screwed out of getting the best resolution to the Rannoch arc. And Grunt is just awesome. You also have to choose between sacrificing the Normandy Crew or part of your team in order have them more ready for the suicide mission.

So really, you're just better off getting him ME2 than this half-assed mess.

Good to see Bioware hasn't lost their talent for screwing things up. Citadel almost convinced me they were capable of reclaiming their former glory.
---
IsoDidact: Tell me Chakas, if this was your choice, after all we have seen and survived... would you fire the rings?"
343 GS: *silence*
#10bessy67Posted 4/2/2013 2:00:06 PM
So stupid. Why can't they just give us a full-fledged save editor every time we import? Especially if they're charging $4 for it...

I'll stick with Gibbed, thank you very much.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67