Import an ME3 engineer or start a new game as a soldier for insanity?

#1WhnePosted 4/3/2013 3:31:39 PM
I'm doing an insanity run and thought that importing an ME3 character would be easier but I was planning on doing a renegade run this time and wouldn't have my renegade choices from the past 2 games if I import the ME3 character. How much does the difficulty vary from importing an ME3 character compared to importing an ME2 character?
#2MichoticPosted 4/3/2013 3:43:34 PM
New Game + is easier. You start at the level you left off, you keep all your weapon mods, armors, and you can upgrade your weapons to X.

Insanity isn't overly difficult though. You should be able to easily handle it by importing a ME2 character.
---
PSN - Fakade000
Xbox Live - Fakade
#3sheepman23Posted 4/3/2013 3:44:53 PM
I've never tried importing an ME3 character. Do you get to keep all of your weapons at the beginning if you do that?
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#4NafzgerPosted 4/3/2013 4:02:37 PM
sheepman23 posted...
I've never tried importing an ME3 character. Do you get to keep all of your weapons at the beginning if you do that?

Yeah, it's just new game plus. Any weapons you didn't level get automatically leveled to rank IV.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#5MichoticPosted 4/3/2013 4:52:30 PM
And anytime you pick up a gun, it gives you three levels instead of one. The disadvantage means playing the same class again, which is boring to me if I've just completed the game.
---
PSN - Fakade000
Xbox Live - Fakade