What the hell is wrong with this gun? Day 60 Geth Spitfire

#11MasterVashPosted 4/4/2013 5:10:38 AM
Meh, I voted that it's fine. The movement penalty hurts it if you use it on the wrong classes, as does the ramp-up time. The gun was obviously meant to be used on the Juggernaut, and also works well on Destroyer and Krogan Sentinel. I've gotten use out of it on the Ghost too, just using the jets to move around.

The gun has flaws, yeah, but that's why I use it on the classes that mitigate those flaws.
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#12Finish_th_FightPosted 4/4/2013 5:33:17 AM
Other: Over all damage

Damage is weak.
Ramp up is minimal and understandable
Weight, again.. understandable
Movement speed can be a pain but is easy enough to compensate for. A balance factor Iím okay with.
Magazine size is great.
Accuracy is decent also.
Recoil is a little annoying with the way it almost blurs my screen but again something I can compensate for.

No one balance aspect is an issue. It is the combination of so many for the amount of damage it does. Mine is only at lvl II, I hope the dmg increases quite a bit later on. For now i'll stick with my Typhoon V.
#13BiggyDXPosted 4/4/2013 5:47:14 AM
This gun should do 200DPS considering the movement penalty for it. Im kinda disappointed that Bioware called it quits on their balance updates since technically this weapon should have the highest base DPS in the game for what it is.
---
Gamertag: My user name
#14terrysmay04Posted 4/4/2013 6:39:42 AM
This is my least favorite UR in the game. I feel like it is terrible on every kit except the Jugg, and even then its not great. The movement speed from just having it equipped is awful. the damage is sub-par, the weight is ridiculous, and it really just doesn't do anything particularly well.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#15Charmile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:21:58 PM
bump
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#16Sitrus_DaoraPosted 4/4/2013 1:49:20 PM
I only have it at level 1, but it's an excellent choice for when you want to tickle enemies.

It's decent, but you really have to pump in the tryhard gear bonuses to make it work well on higher difficulties. It is quite fun with Marksman and Adrenaline Rush though.

Better than the Typhoon, but that's not really hard.
---
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes, I'm a dancing man and I just can't lose ^_^
XBL GT: SitrusDaora
#17terrysmay04Posted 4/4/2013 2:26:15 PM
Sitrus_Daora posted...
Better than the Typhoon, but that's not really hard.

Doesn't the Typhoon do more damage than the spitfire?

Also the typhoon doesn't make you move like you ate 30 big macs for lunch.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#18Charmile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 5:47:36 PM
bump
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?