Condor/collectors/platinum Done in 17:52. (4 ghost+harrier users)

#41i5tioneyesPosted 4/5/2013 6:11:51 PM
omg raider, reegar, hurricane, ppr, and piranha have higher dps than harrier dey are da best gunz in da game. i solo'd collectors on platinum on vancouver with geth infiltrator with hurricane only level 3 omg rock you like a hurricane

LAKERS
#42sheepman23Posted 4/5/2013 6:15:14 PM
CaptainDerp posted...
Using the harrier in the condor map is a handicap. yeah the harrier is powerful, but it's only AS good if there is a constant supply o f ammo coming in. IN platinum, ammo only gives half of the clip, and you have to wait a LOONG time before the ammo clips respawn.

So Harrier+condor+platinum is a handicap

it takes a skilled player to compensate for that handicap such as my self

Are you really trying to tell me that you were "handicapped" due to the lack of ammo on Condor? It's a TGI with a Harrier X. I seriously, seriously doubt that it made that much of a difference.

Also, please stop referring to yourself as a skilled player until you have some sort of evidence to back it up.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#43MedicFromHellPosted 4/5/2013 6:16:18 PM
CaptainDerp posted...
CrusnikCain posted...
no it isn't some times the boxes don't give ammo but i t doesn't happen all the time you can make all the excuses you want but the fact is your using one of the the most OP combos in the game and acting like it makes you a good player

it's not OP in the condor map.

I actually had to WORK for my kills, and had to really have good ammo management

This is terribly stupid. Any map can be broken down and controlled.. and to be perfectly honest, Condor is one the easiest maps to spawn lock.
---
GT: Razerath ...the GI that conquered Goddess.
#44Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/5/2013 6:18:17 PM
CaptainDerp posted...
i get prepubescent boner?

I=(

Mods! i feel offended by that post, can yall plz help remove it?

You do realize that quoting the message you want modded is just as much of a violation as the original posters is right?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#453PiesAndAForkPosted 4/5/2013 9:40:39 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
CaptainDerp posted...

I=(

You do realize that quoting the message you want modded is just as much of a violation as the original posters is right?

Shhh, you'll let him on to our secret! The best part of someone quoting a modded post is the rest of us being able to see it!
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#46SolidDroidPosted 4/5/2013 9:48:35 PM
i5tioneyes posted...
omg raider, reegar, hurricane, ppr, and piranha have higher dps than harrier dey are da best gunz in da game. i solo'd collectors on platinum on vancouver with geth infiltrator with hurricane only level 3 omg rock you like a hurricane

LAKERS

Haha
LaKErS!
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#47SolidDroidPosted 4/5/2013 9:52:23 PM
So like.. Do you use anything else.. At all? How the hell did you manage before you got your cheese setup?
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#48CaptainDerp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:07:43 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
CaptainDerp posted...

I=(

I was actually modded for that exact post. I contested it and it got reversed.

It didnt contain any harsh language.
---
LAKERS
#49CaptainDerp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 3:30:48 AM
SolidDroid posted...
i5tioneyes posted...

LAKERS

Haha
LaKErS!

they won today and will make the playoffs
---
LAKERS
#50GodsIndignationPosted 4/6/2013 3:36:52 AM
SolidDroid posted...
So like.. Do you use anything else.. At all? How the hell did you manage before you got your cheese setup?

I think the answer to that is obvious.
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?