I'm playing ME2 now and I just watched the Gamespot review of ME3

#11Ryan-06Posted 4/6/2013 11:31:34 AM
Don't rush ME2 tc. Its too good.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
tinyurl.com/bm97ztn -PS4 has already won! Thanks for screwing up MS. #Dealwithit
#12jrbeerman11Posted 4/6/2013 11:39:12 AM
Single player of me2 is better imo, but me3 multiplayer edges it slightly ahead for me. Me3 is way too easy on single player, especially when you import
#13TheFeshPincePosted 4/6/2013 1:43:47 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
Don't rush ME2 tc. Its too good.

Exactly... and play ME1, also.
#14Vaoris_KlawPosted 4/6/2013 2:36:36 PM
I preferred ME3 over the first 2, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the amazingness that was Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2. Don't rush it, take it all in. Once you get a good understanding of the characters that's when you get the most out of the trilogy.
---
Umbasa
www.youtube.com/profile?user=Vaoris
#15Carribean_CoolPosted 4/6/2013 4:07:42 PM
Tc don't rush through and keep your hopes down. ME3's campaign IMO was the weakeast.

-The squad is such a step down from 2's, its probably the worst in the series
-The journal system is such a huge step backwards
-You can't do main missions in any order you want
-3 quarters of the sidequests are fetch quests, and consist of scanning a planet, retreiving an item, and returning. Rinse and repeat
-Only 1 hub world.
-The actual on foot sidequest missions are just the MP maps. The squadmate missions are great though
-Conversation choices have been significantly cut down

Besides all this, its still a good game, just don't get your excitement up sky high like many of us did before release.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#16TheBeastWithinPosted 4/6/2013 4:58:12 PM
ME3 is terrific, the best game in the series. The criticism you hear is bitterness caused by the ending. Why people haven't gotten over this after a year is beyond me. They've even convinced themselves what they say is true, at this point.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#17luke2460Posted 4/6/2013 9:26:24 PM
hghgnbnb posted...
ME has the strongest narrative but weakest gameplay
ME2 has the strongest characterization
ME3 has the strongest gameplay but the weakest narrative

QFT
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#18StonedwolfedPosted 4/7/2013 7:25:54 AM
TheBeastWithin posted...
ME3 is terrific, the best game in the series. The criticism you hear is bitterness caused by the ending.

The bitterness didn't help, sure, but there other problems in 3. The fact you can't do Priority missions in the order of your choice. The lack of side missions. The lack of new crew. Yeah, EDI and one DLC guy. Compare that to either ME1 (you had Tal, Garrius, Wrex) or the rosta-rich ME 2.

People say ME3 has the best "gameplay" but the gameplay is based on ammo clips and unlike ME2 the designers spammed the levels with clips removing any tactical gameplay element with them.

Don't get me wrong, 3 is worth playing "a long goodbye" to the previous two games. But I wouldn't recommend it as a stand-alone game in it's own right, unlike the previous two.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#19roo10158Posted 4/7/2013 8:33:42 AM
Stonedwolfed posted...
The lack of new crew. Yeah, EDI and one DLC guy. Compare that to either ME1 (you had Tal, Garrius, Wrex) or the rosta-rich ME 2.

Don't forget James Vega
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#20MonkeyBones23Posted 4/7/2013 10:23:36 AM
ME has the strongest narrative but weakest gameplay
ME2 has the strongest characterization
ME3 has the strongest gameplay but the weakest narrative

Wat...2 had the worst narrative, 3 was great until the ending.
---
You can lead me to the bloodbath, but you can't make me drink