Will I enjoy MP now?

#1Blade_Of_IcePosted 4/5/2013 4:18:46 PM
Havent played the game since it first came out, and im gonna start playing again now that the final DLC has been released, I bought the game solely for the campaign and was one of the people who thought adding MP was a bad move.

I tried the MP and was bored as hell (i find MP repetitive and mindless, especially when its nothing but waves of enemies), and was utterly put off that you could only change your characters appearance through completely random purchases, i can understand weapon or UPGRADABLE armor working that way but when it comes to purely cosmetic changes they should just give it to you at the start, or at the very least leave it up to leveling, not random chance.

So have they improved the MP since the games release or is it still a sad Horde Mode/Firefight copy.
#2fennell92Posted 4/5/2013 4:19:51 PM
You will still find it to be boring crap.
#3terrysmay04Posted 4/5/2013 4:20:51 PM
........ it's still the same game. there is just more stuff now.

so no, I don't think you will enjoy it if you didn't like it the first time.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#4Blade_Of_Ice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:21:45 PM
fennell92 posted...

i didnt call it crap, it was better than i expected. Its just not something i enjoy, or thought needed to be added.
#5CorvusXIXPosted 4/5/2013 4:22:56 PM
If you found it to be boring before then you will find it to be boring now, it plays the same, just have new weapons, characters,etc,etc.
---
XBL: RavenGuard19
#6TheFeshPincePosted 4/5/2013 4:28:52 PM
fennell92 posted...
#7overkill_78Posted 4/5/2013 4:54:18 PM
Like Horde Mode? It's the best version available.

Don't? No, you won't.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#8LTJpunkPosted 4/5/2013 5:21:54 PM
I know a way to answer this question very easily: try it out.
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
#9Jedi_MercenaryPosted 4/8/2013 4:52:41 AM
If you thought unlocking stuff randomly before was bad, you will hate it now with so many items to get (and so many Martial Biotic Amps and Strikers to get that are simply not good)
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#10FlyingholePosted 4/8/2013 8:46:00 AM
fennell92 posted...

---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke...
That Lord of Cast-a-mere