What is the all time hardest achievement in Mass Effect (non-MP) to get?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What is the all time hardest achievement in Mass Effect (non-MP) to get?
2 years ago#11
King of the Castle
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
2 years ago#12
For me it has to be Pinnacle Station, as the DLC has never worked for me on the Xbox it is the only achievements preventing a perfect achievement score for the game.
2 years ago#13
Sniper Rifle achievement from ME1.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cWxRj.jpg - Artwork by masterpug53
http://bit.ly/TNqBJH | http://bit.ly/SLsFmd | http://bit.ly/UbY5nR
2 years ago#14
none of the achievements were difficult for me to get but the level 60 one in mass effect 1 was certainly time consuming. i believe i ended up at 60 or 70 hours on that playthrough
2 years ago#15
i hear its ME2 insanity. for me though, its the asari ally achievement of ME1 since i have already gotten it but due to a hacked account issue it was "taken away" but since the system thinks i already have it... i can never "get it back." its tied to the console that my account was live with at the time, which was the hackers 360. this is why i never went back and bothered with getting the hardcore and insanity achievements of ME1 and the insanity achievement of ME2... because no matter what i can NEVER actually get all mass effect achievements.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
2 years ago#16
Probably the one from ME1 which required you to use Liara for the majority of the game.

If I remember correctly...it basically meant you had to ONLY do the story missions to get to Liara and THEN do all the sidequests/rest of the game with Liara in your party because she is the last party member you recruit and you're already 20-25% the way through the game when you get her.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
2 years ago#17
NaughtyOctopus posted...
none of the achievements were difficult for me to get but the level 60 one in mass effect 1 was certainly time consuming. i believe i ended up at 60 or 70 hours on that playthrough

Nevermind! It is this one!

Can you believe that I had to replay the last few hours of the game (from the start of Ilos to the end) in order to get this achievement on a 2nd playthrough? I first finished the game and was short 150xp from lvl 60!

I went back and managed to find one sidequest I hadn't finished...even then I only managed to hit lvl 60 JUST before fighting Saren (those last few Geth in the Citadel tower were required for me to get to lvl 60).

It is possible to hit lvl 60 in 2 playthroughs...it's just really hard and time-consuming to get it (you have to get out of the Mako to kill enemies because you get more xp that way).
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
2 years ago#18
ME2 Insanity unless they decide to add survive all 5 waves on Insanity to the arrival DLC.
---
Do not judge others unless you judge yourself first.Afterwards pick up a 12 gadge shotgun and prepare for the zombie apocolypse.
2 years ago#19
luke2460 posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...

Nevermind! It is this one!

Can you believe that I had to replay the last few hours of the game (from the start of Ilos to the end) in order to get this achievement on a 2nd playthrough? I first finished the game and was short 150xp from lvl 60!

I went back and managed to find one sidequest I hadn't finished...even then I only managed to hit lvl 60 JUST before fighting Saren (those last few Geth in the Citadel tower were required for me to get to lvl 60).

It is possible to hit lvl 60 in 2 playthroughs...it's just really hard and time-consuming to get it (you have to get out of the Mako to kill enemies because you get more xp that way).

Its possible to do it one play through but the glitch process is so dam tedious to level up, its not even worth it.
---
"But... it was so artistically done." Thrawn
2 years ago#20
The One and Only.
---
There's no box! There never was!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What is the all time hardest achievement in Mass Effect (non-MP) to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived