I've scored over 200k in my last 4 Gold games, and not because I'm good...

#1MegaTape13Posted 4/7/2013 2:50:56 AM
I'm stuck in a rut when it comes to teammates :(
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/7/2013 2:58:28 AM
play with Cap Derp. he scores 388k around the clock
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#3SRR CapdownPosted 4/7/2013 4:02:37 AM
I gave up playing pure PUGs a long time ago. I need at least one buddy with me for it to be bearable.

I like scoring high when I'm with friends, because you feel like you've accomplished something through playing really well, not because you're literally the only one capable of getting points in the game. You can score high, have fun and not feel like you're the only one doing anything of any value.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#4perfect_generalPosted 4/7/2013 4:05:15 AM
My scores have also been the high side lately too (just broke the 200K mark myself in a few recent games). For me at least, it seems that at least every platinum match there is at least one and often two or even three Geth Juggernauts so all they do is camp and heavy melee and I end up getting all the kills since I generally use flamer classes with platinum PUG's. I just hang back, they draw the aggro and I flame away. Fine by me, I find the geth juggernaut incredibly boring to use.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#5gunholePosted 4/7/2013 4:23:07 AM
*redX
---
bacon up that sausage!
#6Ryan-06Posted 4/7/2013 4:40:06 AM
MegaTape13 posted...
I'm stuck in a rut when it comes to teammates :(

I've been grinding platinum alot, so Gold? I can help there sure.

I'll send you a FR tc. Then you can invite if you like. In general I'm not into hosting because I fear my internet is slow, and will compromise some teammates who live long distances. In the past I've hosted others from Europe and Asia, not just the US. Also I feel bad when I'm host- then I get the "lost connection to EA" crap pop up. I'd rather get it while off host.
Don't bother playing with trolls like derp or melon jerk. Not worth the attention.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
tinyurl.com/bm97ztn - PS4 wins! Thanks for screwing up MS. #Dealwithit
#7melvin343Posted 4/7/2013 5:37:46 AM
I don't care about the score, all I want is my Credits because I'm a sucka for Money.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#8sheepman23Posted 4/7/2013 5:40:14 AM
SRR Capdown posted...
I gave up playing pure PUGs a long time ago. I need at least one buddy with me for it to be bearable.

I think I've reached the point where I'm going to try and avoid PUG's as well. I had too many games yesterday where I was ripping my hair out whilst carrying a team on my back - it wouldn't have happened with any of my friends.

Although I did get one particularly good random Platinum game last night; I was a QME that wound up with a Paladin. Needless to say, it was Cryo Explosion City.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#9Jedi_MercenaryPosted 4/8/2013 2:39:29 AM
How do you get 200 000 points on Gold? I just got a little over that when I soloed Collectors. Do you keep murdering in objective waves or something, since no matter how not useful my teammates are I have never scored that much with a full team.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#10code_kirinPosted 4/8/2013 2:44:53 AM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
How do you get 200 000 points on Gold? I just got a little over that when I soloed Collectors. Do you keep murdering in objective waves or something, since no matter how not useful my teammates are I have never scored that much with a full team.

I'm guessing you didn't solo under unknoqwn/unknown