all Rares now maxed. Which packs to buy for URs?

#1Mr_arizonaPosted 4/7/2013 3:32:37 PM
Finally maxed out all my Rare characters, weapons, mods, and gear. Only thing left is URs and a ton of consumables. I want to know what the best pack for getting URs is.

Spectres - I heard the benefit of going this route is they're only 60,000 and give you more chances in the long run along with more consumables along the way.

PSP - Best odds on paper but at 99,000 are more of a risk and likely to be doing multiple Gold runs or being exclusively Platinum.

Arsenal - Higher chance for guns but does that also carry over to URs as in the chance of a UR weapon out weights the chance for an ammo power?

Reserve - Heard this one actually give the best chance since it prioritizes characters and if you got them maxed it then starts looking at URs before ammo or equipment.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#2RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 4/7/2013 3:40:31 PM
I've heard people claim that they've had better luck with either regular Spectre packs or Reserve packs, but I don't know that it's ever been really found true.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO, Pawn: Kyrestia- Sorcerer
Dragon's Dogma alts & pawns: JosieBleak- Fighter, PhantasyStarPSO- Bezel Ranger
#3TamondaichiPosted 4/7/2013 4:12:30 PM
Idk. I saved up 3.5 million and today I spend it all on Reserves packs. Got the Harrier X, Black Widow XII, Venom Shotgun 1 and Collector SMG IV, the rest were all level IV ammo and gear.
#4CharmilePosted 4/7/2013 4:20:09 PM
Arsenal seemed to work for me when I was maxing out Reckoning
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#5SkydudePosted 4/7/2013 4:22:32 PM
I've had fairly good luck with arsenal packs the last couple of days. Luck really is what it comes down to a lot of the time. You could buy 5 packs and get 3 URs, or buy 10 and get 1.
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.
#6sheepman23Posted 4/7/2013 4:29:29 PM
I know that it doesn't make logical sense, but I've been getting a lot of UR's out of Spectre Packs lately. The CSMG IV that I got yesterday came from one, and this was after spending a whole day of buying PSP's with my credits.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#7twinstarnumber1Posted 4/7/2013 8:17:28 PM
if you're asking about the long run, then buy Arsenal packs, and by long run i mean 50+ packs. If you want results in the short term then it doesn't really matter what you buy. The differences aren't enough to make a difference.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#8GoldenSWarriorsPosted 4/7/2013 8:25:47 PM
just go spectres so you get more equipment
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#9p0iz3n0usPosted 4/8/2013 9:04:45 AM
Tamondaichi posted...
Idk. I saved up 3.5 million and today I spend it all on Reserves packs. Got the Harrier X, Black Widow XII, Venom Shotgun 1 and Collector SMG IV, the rest were all level IV ammo and gear.

Black Widow XII?!?! So It's go to XX now?
---
XBL GT..........Sgt Tethras
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=Sgt%20Tethras&platform=xbox
#10garanPosted 4/8/2013 1:55:17 PM
I've been keeping track of the last few shopping sprees, & Reserve Packs regularly give me 10-15% UR drops.