You shouldn't be in Platinum (A venting topic, sorry)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You shouldn't be in Platinum (A venting topic, sorry)

User Info: CoconutMay

CoconutMay
3 years ago#11
i5tioneyes posted...
if you cant carry a platinum match you shouldnt be pug'ing platinum yourself

The problem was that I was carrying most of the PUGs I was in.
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
3 years ago#12
This is the least elitist topic regarding PUGs and Platinum. I agree with all the points.
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers

User Info: LordNobunaga

LordNobunaga
3 years ago#13
Guys who refuse to use consumables always irk me the most. It makes me not want to continue playing because I don't like carrying people who aren't gonna pull their own weight.
Pokemon Black FC: 3225 3978 6289. Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07

User Info: shyguy08

shyguy08
3 years ago#14
N7 level means nothing. the challenge points are a better indicator of experience. I been playing since launch and my N7 level is below 200 I believe. I only raised it for the weekend events.

I don't need to promote. I do a lot of research before I make a build so I don't mess up and if I do, I've had plenty of respecc cards from the RNG.

Anyway I like my low n7/high level guns. Just saying, look at their challenge points and gun levels instead.
beaniee3000

User Info: perfect_general

perfect_general
3 years ago#15
It does irk me when I see players readied up and not having any consumables equipped. Seriously, why are you saving them if not going even use level I stuff for platinum? What's the use of stockpiling stuff that has no value otherwise?
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"

User Info: Jedi_Mercenary

Jedi_Mercenary
3 years ago#16
shyguy08 posted...
N7 level means nothing. the challenge points are a better indicator of experience. I been playing since launch and my N7 level is below 200 I believe. I only raised it for the weekend events.

I don't need to promote. I do a lot of research before I make a build so I don't mess up and if I do, I've had plenty of respecc cards from the RNG.

Anyway I like my low n7/high level guns. Just saying, look at their challenge points and gun levels instead.

And how many people like you have you met? A low N7 doesn't have to mean anything, this is true and obvious, but usually it does tell that a person is nowhere near the skill/equipment level that is actually required for Gold/Platinum. I don't usually kick people with low N7 levels on Gold and it keeps biting me in the ass again and again to the point where I would enjoy soloes more if it wasn't for 4 nodes.
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."

User Info: CoconutMay

CoconutMay
3 years ago#17
Ugh, just had a match where someone had a Warfighter gear pack on a character that had no grenades and wasn't even using an AR.

I mean, come on, people, this should be obvious...
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.

User Info: Shad0wCK

Shad0wCK
3 years ago#18
And this topic will officially change...

Nothing.
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone...gone. Gone.

User Info: TemplariShadow

TemplariShadow
3 years ago#19
On a slightly related tangent, has there been a wave of new players recently? A bunch of PUGs and I keep running in to players with like... I-IV level Silver Weapons and/or level I Golds. No or low level gear/equipment as well. Various N7s ranging from brand new up to.. I wanna say low/mid hundreds with usually low Challenge points. I thought it was a bunch of weapon challenges at first maybe. But then I'd see them swapping different weapons only to go back to the highest level Uncommon they had.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
3 years ago#20
CoconutMay posted...

-If your highest gun is an Avenger VIII you don't belong in Platinum

What's the best way to start building up an arsenal? I've been buying only Reserves Packs, mainly because I want to try as many classes as possible. But that kinda limits me to classes that use powers and melee, as I don't have any good weapons at all. I've done a weapons pack a few times, but even if you get an ultra rare weapon it's still not very good at only rank 1.
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You shouldn't be in Platinum (A venting topic, sorry)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived