You shouldn't be in Platinum (A venting topic, sorry)

#31gobuffalo30Posted 4/16/2013 8:58:18 AM
The only thing I use N7 for is to determine if I need to check out their equipment. If it's a low N7 rating I'll determine if they have the equipment necessary to at least carry their weight. If they're using a Shuriken II without mods I leave.

But this topic does remind me of a time I joined a gold geth giant match using a paladin and the guys were complaining about my lack of mods/etc and how they wouldn't carry me, that I was going to go down all the time. I got top spot and quickly left the group after the match, mostly out of spite.
#32ChodeNode1Posted 4/16/2013 2:10:05 PM
I've got a 400-level N7 rank and a level 2 Wraith for my AIU. I regular place top in gold. But threads like this keep me from trying Platinum because I don't want to have to waste my time gearing up for a platinum only to have elitist punks boot me after 10 minutes of sitting at the ready. I already get that too many times at the gold level for my taste.
#33Halo_ForeverPosted 4/16/2013 9:33:02 PM
ChodeNode1 posted...
I've got a 400-level N7 rank and a level 2 Wraith for my AIU. I regular place top in gold. But threads like this keep me from trying Platinum because I don't want to have to waste my time gearing up for a platinum only to have elitist punks boot me after 10 minutes of sitting at the ready. I already get that too many times at the gold level for my taste.

The thing is though, people like you are a rarity.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....