You shouldn't be in Platinum (A venting topic, sorry)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You shouldn't be in Platinum (A venting topic, sorry)

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
3 years ago#31
The only thing I use N7 for is to determine if I need to check out their equipment. If it's a low N7 rating I'll determine if they have the equipment necessary to at least carry their weight. If they're using a Shuriken II without mods I leave.

But this topic does remind me of a time I joined a gold geth giant match using a paladin and the guys were complaining about my lack of mods/etc and how they wouldn't carry me, that I was going to go down all the time. I got top spot and quickly left the group after the match, mostly out of spite.

User Info: ChodeNode1

ChodeNode1
3 years ago#32
I've got a 400-level N7 rank and a level 2 Wraith for my AIU. I regular place top in gold. But threads like this keep me from trying Platinum because I don't want to have to waste my time gearing up for a platinum only to have elitist punks boot me after 10 minutes of sitting at the ready. I already get that too many times at the gold level for my taste.

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
3 years ago#33
ChodeNode1 posted...
I've got a 400-level N7 rank and a level 2 Wraith for my AIU. I regular place top in gold. But threads like this keep me from trying Platinum because I don't want to have to waste my time gearing up for a platinum only to have elitist punks boot me after 10 minutes of sitting at the ready. I already get that too many times at the gold level for my taste.

The thing is though, people like you are a rarity.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You shouldn't be in Platinum (A venting topic, sorry)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived