Mass Effect Movie,Yes I said it

#1TheGuyWhoKnows7Posted 4/9/2013 5:16:26 PM
I've been seriously thinking about how to make a Mass Effect movie trilogy and who should act and direct it. Now before you ask I think it should be the Male Shepard in the movies, mainly because there is plenty of great female presence already in the series. As for big decisions like to save or not to save the Citadel Council etc. the movies should follow the Paragon path because who doesn't love a true hero. I love the Mass Effect Series, In fact it's my favorite video game series of all time,so far. I would love to see the epic Sci-fi Action/Adventure hit the big screen and the people who I think should make it happen are below.

Director- Peter Jackson (After he is done with The Hobbit he should turn his attention to Mass Effect. I think he would be the perfect director because look at Lord of the Rings and how long those books are and how Peter Jackson was able to successfully transform those books into movies. Video Game movies are never really good, probably because they never have the right director, but I think with a director like Peter Jackson he would be able to successfully transform Mass Effect from a Video Game series to a Movie series.)

Writers- (Stick with the people at EA and Bioware)

Actors/Actresses

Shepard- Chris Evans

Ashley Williams- Cobie Smulders

Miranda Lawson- Yvonne Strahovski (It really seems like they based Miranda's Character model off her except with black hair instead of blonde.)

Anderson-Keith David(of course)

Kaidan- Karl Urban (If they do make a Mass Effect movie Kaidan should die in the first one because I think he goes out the best)

Hackett- Not really sure hoping you guys could think of someone.

Jack- Keira Knightley

Joker- Seth Green (At least I think so)

Dr. Chakwas- Helen Mirren

If I missed any vital humans in Mass Effect please feel free to share your opinion. Also if you think somebody else should play a certain role.

As for Aliens- Everybody should have the same voice actor from the game series except Thane because I was reading another person's cast list for a Mass Effect movie and they put Tom Hardy. I thought that was genius. Same opinion rules apply for Aliens too.

This movie series should start 2016-2017 maybe sooner but I really want the CG to be perfect if the time comes for a Mass Effect Movie.

This could or could not happen but either way this is how it should be done in a nutshell. At least in my opinion. What do you think?
---
PSN: WhiteHispanic17
Ada Wong=The Best Female Fatale in gaming
#2NickiousPosted 4/9/2013 6:02:47 PM
You shouldn't have.
---
"But... it was so artistically done." Thrawn
#3cmhawk84Posted 4/9/2013 6:43:54 PM
TheGuyWhoKnows7 posted...
I've been seriously thinking about how to make a Mass Effect movie trilogy and who should act and direct it. Now before you ask I think it should be the Male Shepard in the movies, mainly because there is plenty of great female presence already in the series. As for big decisions like to save or not to save the Citadel Council etc. the movies should follow the Paragon path because who doesn't love a true hero. I love the Mass Effect Series, In fact it's my favorite video game series of all time,so far. I would love to see the epic Sci-fi Action/Adventure hit the big screen and the people who I think should make it happen are below.

Director- Peter Jackson (After he is done with The Hobbit he should turn his attention to Mass Effect. I think he would be the perfect director because look at Lord of the Rings and how long those books are and how Peter Jackson was able to successfully transform those books into movies. Video Game movies are never really good, probably because they never have the right director, but I think with a director like Peter Jackson he would be able to successfully transform Mass Effect from a Video Game series to a Movie series.)

Actors/Actresses

Shepard- Chris Evans

Miranda Lawson- Yvonne Strahovski (It really seems like they based Miranda's Character model off her except with black hair instead of blonde.)

Kaidan- Karl Urban (If they do make a Mass Effect movie Kaidan should die in the first one because I think he goes out the best)

Jack- Keira Knightley

If I missed any vital humans in Mass Effect please feel free to share your opinion. Also if you think somebody else should play a certain role.

As for Aliens- Everybody should have the same voice actor from the game series except Thane because I was reading another person's cast list for a Mass Effect movie and they put Tom Hardy. I thought that was genius. Same opinion rules apply for Aliens too.

This movie series should start 2016-2017 maybe sooner but I really want the CG to be perfect if the time comes for a Mass Effect Movie.

This could or could not happen but either way this is how it should be done in a nutshell. At least in my opinion. What do you think?

enjoyed those cast ideas except for chris evans as shep...I feel like he's in too many roles like that already..I'd hope they'd go with a more relative unknown..
#4TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:30:10 PM
cmhawk84 posted...

Actors/Actresses

Shepard- Chris Evans

Jack- Keira Knightley

enjoyed those cast ideas except for chris evans as shep...I feel like he's in too many roles like that already..I'd hope they'd go with a more relative unknown..

I disagree, Chris Evans is in too many roles for Marvel movies yes, but a whole new dive into Mass Effect. I think Chris Evans would exell as Commander Shepard because he is good at playing a leader and I believe he is a very underrated actor.
---
#5TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:30:51 PM
Nickious posted...
You shouldn't have.

I guy could hope so.
---
#6TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:33:04 PM
James Vega- ? (Definitley not Freddy Prince Jr.)
---
#7TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:34:04 PM
Nickious posted...
You shouldn't have.

I guy could hope so.

*A guy could hope so
---
#8SandalFuryPosted 4/9/2013 9:34:53 PM
Why would you want a movie about Shepard?
---
He doesn't row!
#9cmhawk84Posted 4/9/2013 9:35:42 PM
James Vega- ? (Definitley not Freddy Prince Jr.)

only if Freddy roided up between now and then...also the idea of Cobie Smoulders as Ash just sounds amazing...
#10TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 10:00:34 PM
SandalFury posted...
Why would you want a movie about Shepard?

Because he's basically the main character of the entire game series.
---