Mass Effect Movie,Yes I said it

#91TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 7:42:29 PM
TheFeshPince posted...
TheGuyWhoKnows7 posted...
TheFeshPince posted...
No thoughts on Christopher Lloyd as Mordin?

I would like if they kept the original VAs from the game, except Thane, He should be played by Tom Hardy.

ok... now, you've lost me.

All the people who voiced the aliens in the Mass Effect Games should keep doing them if they make a movie, except Thane, Tom Hardy from Inception should voice Thane.(Hopefully not in his Bane voice.) Basically Christopher Lloyd should not voice Mordin.
---
PSN: WhiteHispanic17
Ada Wong=The Best Female Fatale in gaming
#923PiesAndAForkPosted 4/11/2013 7:42:56 PM
Ronnie from Jersey Shore as Vega. Don't let him talk though, just make him move his lips like he's saying something, and Freddie Prinze Jr. can dub over him.

It's not like playing him will require any acting skills; just keep doing chin-ups and you're good.

Afterwards, reward him and the rest of the Jersey Shore cast with an all-expenses paid vacation to the Citadel. Launch them into space, preferably in the direction of the sun.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#93TheFeshPincePosted 4/11/2013 7:44:18 PM
I just want Doc from Back to the Future to play Mordin. What's the problem, here?

Also, How about Matt Damon as James Vega?
#94TheFeshPincePosted 4/11/2013 7:44:53 PM
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Ronnie from Jersey Shore as Vega. Don't let him talk though, just make him move his lips like he's saying something, and Freddie Prinze Jr. can dub over him.

It's not like playing him will require any acting skills; just keep doing chin-ups and you're good.

Afterwards, reward him and the rest of the Jersey Shore cast with an all-expenses paid vacation to the Citadel. Launch them into space, preferably in the direction of the sun.

I'll be honest... this is pure genius.
#95TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 7:48:52 PM
TheFeshPince posted...
I just want Doc from Back to the Future to play Mordin. What's the problem, here?

Also, How about Matt Damon as James Vega?

No problem, It's just I'd rather hear Mordin from the games than Christopher Lloyd. I like 3PiesAndAFork's suggestion for James Vega.
---
#96TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 7:51:49 PM
3PiesAndAFork posted...

You sir, have solved all the problems surrounding who should be James Vega. Although somebody had a Dub idea for Commander Shepard, I think this would work better, James is just a supporting character anyways.
---
#97FearOfTheLightPosted 4/11/2013 9:51:03 PM
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
I think Dominic Purcell would make a good Shep. He was from prison break.

He's kind of a cheesey actor

CHEESY?! Pfft.....have you seen his composition in Blade Trinity as the Modern Drac? He played his part quite well!

I'd say either him if going for a Renegade Shepard or Wentworth Miller (Prison break co-star) as a paragade Shepard.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#98TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 11:13:23 PM
FearOfTheLight posted...
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
I think Dominic Purcell would make a good Shep. He was from prison break.

He's kind of a cheesey actor

CHEESY?! Pfft.....have you seen his composition in Blade Trinity as the Modern Drac? He played his part quite well!

I'd say either him if going for a Renegade Shepard or Wentworth Miller (Prison break co-star) as a paragade Shepard.
---

Hey, I took back what I said about Dominic Purcell, read more comments by me after what I said originally
---
#99no1raniukPosted 4/12/2013 1:49:24 AM
I don't mean to pee on the proverbial parade but any movie would focus primarily on the story of the first game. Jack, Mordin, Jacob, Vega etc would not feature too soon. That being said there are some good suggestions here. Particularly Natalie Portman as Jack. Although I think Alexa Davalos would be another good choice for that role too.

Visually I've always thought of Matthew Fox when thinking of bringing the Sheperd character to life. Although he's a terrible actor so I wouldn't be keen on that. Sam Worthinton is possible.

Josh Duhamel wouldn't be a bad choice for the role of Kaiden I think.
#100Total_Lost2Posted 4/12/2013 2:44:28 AM
I'd rather have someone as Kaiden that looks a bit more like him like Mark Ruffalo or Adan Canto. Also, you got to have Doug Jones in there somewhere (probable as a Salarian)
---
Just when you think you see a silver lining, God makes you blind....the *****
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici