Shepard vs. Day 3: Kratos

#1hghgnbnbPosted 4/9/2013 9:43:56 PM
Who would win in a fight? - Results (83 votes)
A Vanguard Shepard with Reave could beat Kratos at his own game
9.64% (8 votes)
A Soldier Shepard with Fortification would put up a good fight
2.41% (2 votes)
An Adept Shepard with Dominate could could defeat Kratos without firing a shot
8.43% (7 votes)
A Sentinel Shepard with Stasis could systematically destroy the former God of War
2.41% (2 votes)
An Engineer Shepard with Defense Matrix could make use of the lightning rods chained to Kratos's arms
0% (0 votes)
An Infiltrator Shepard with Decoy could easily destract the primative
1.2% (1 votes)
Kratos
43.37% (36 votes)
Garrus Vakarian
30.12% (25 votes)
Hope
2.41% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The same rules apply. All of Shepard's powers are specced specifically for a fight with Kratos. Shepard's squad can't get involved, nor can any of the Greek Pantheon.

To simplify this one, Kratos gets 6 of the powers he's had over the main trilogy.

Zeus's lightning bolts
The head of Medusa
The Spartan Phalanx
The Golden Fleece
Summoning souls from Hades
Hermes's boots

Kratos can use any weapon he ever had in the main trilogy save for one-offs like balistas.

Previous Outcomes:
Day 1: Optimus Prime: Optimus Prime
Day 2: Isaac Clarke: Garrus Vakarian(Adept Shepard)

---
...or sometimes, "I'll talk to you later." Because, you know what? I never do. Leave them wanting more.
#2FlyingholePosted 4/9/2013 9:52:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3hghgnbnb(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 4:09:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4mcelv52aPosted 4/10/2013 7:53:53 AM
kratos literally kills gods with his bare hands, and walks out of hell so much he will probably get a free slurpee next visit.
---
I am made of 50% epic, 50% win, 50% LOL and 50% waffles. That is hardcore.
#5sheepman23Posted 4/10/2013 7:59:53 AM
Going to go with Kratos here. He's just so damned powerful...

Also, these poll options are a little illogical. Why are we pairing random bonus powers with the different classes? That doesn't make any sense since any class can have any bonus power.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#6YamatoBeatsPosted 4/10/2013 8:03:02 AM
Your polls are bad and you should feel bad.

Kratos.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#7melvin343Posted 4/10/2013 8:07:50 AM
Thanks tc for having the name Kratos, I need to remind myself go pick up God of War: Ascension.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#8hghgnbnb(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:01:21 AM
sheepman23 posted...
Going to go with Kratos here. He's just so damned powerful...

Also, these poll options are a little illogical. Why are we pairing random bonus powers with the different classes? That doesn't make any sense since any class can have any bonus power.

That's kind of the point. Every now and then I'm gonna pit Shepard against an op opponent, but one that could be argued about.

I'm choosing the bonus powers to prevent people from just. Choosing their favorite class with stasis or something like that. Also, they aren't random
---
...or sometimes, "I'll talk to you later." Because, you know what? I never do. Leave them wanting more.
#9hghgnbnb(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:03:54 AM
YamatoBeats posted...
Your polls are bad and you should feel bad.

Kratos.

That's part of the point, sir or madam. These are half serious/half parody given how many polls are cropping up of late. Kratos punched Zeus to death. This is mostly for my enjoyment
---
#10jrr18Posted 4/10/2013 9:11:36 AM
space batman
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101