Has anyone played the Citadel DLC...

#1Techino10Posted 4/9/2013 8:59:00 PM
with a good amount of the squad mates dead? What was it like?
---
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son.
#2BlackFeathersPosted 4/9/2013 9:10:32 PM
Waste of money...
---
Bad reviews never stopped me from buying a game, they only postponed my purchase til a price drop. Thank You reviewers.
#3cmhawk84Posted 4/9/2013 9:18:23 PM
Techino10 posted...
with a good amount of the squad mates dead? What was it like?

there are video's i've seen where it's basically just the default invited crew..Trainer, Javik, James. Cortez, Joker, EDI , Liara..I think they are the default invites..it's lame lol
#4nathraxhPosted 4/9/2013 11:07:23 PM
It's a bit disappointing that the game doesn't really offer an alternative to dead squad mates. I'm not asking for replacement squad mates, but it might be cool if, say, their relatives showed up to the party or got in touch by email at some point in the game. Having a squad mate die only leads to omitted content as it is now. No incentive at all not to power game to keep everyone alive.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#5spikethedevilPosted 4/10/2013 1:36:18 AM(edited)
Waste of money...

trolololololololol
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#6MattheauPosted 4/10/2013 3:22:06 AM
nathraxh posted...
No incentive at all not to power game to keep everyone alive.

Playing competently is not power gaming. As is, every squad member that appears in Citadel can only die due to player stupidity or them intentionally killing that squad member. In either case, there isn't really room to complain.
#7hghgnbnbPosted 4/10/2013 3:24:33 AM
Mattheau posted...
nathraxh posted...

Playing competently is not power gaming. As is, every squad member that appears in Citadel can only die due to player stupidity or them intentionally killing that squad member. In either case, there isn't really room to complain.

It isn't "incompetence" to nit invest every skill point you get into charm or intimidate so you can talk Wrex down
---
...or sometimes, "I'll talk to you later." Because, you know what? I never do. Leave them wanting more.
#8SkydudePosted 4/10/2013 3:27:38 AM
hghgnbnb posted...
Mattheau posted...
nathraxh posted...

It isn't "incompetence" to nit invest every skill point you get into charm or intimidate so you can talk Wrex down

No, but it is for most of the other possible deaths. Plus, you can just find his family armor.
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.
#9jakeDiLLaPosted 4/10/2013 4:23:10 AM
I still have my Paragon Shepard save, where I saved all the squadmates.

I'm wondering if I should play it with my current Renegade Shepard (Wrex, Thane, Tali, Kasumi, Javik, Zaeed, Grunt, Chakwas, Kelly, all gone) or the Paragon. How different would it be, are all the aforementioned characters in the DLC?
#10Rogue MuttPosted 4/10/2013 4:32:35 AM
hghgnbnb posted...
Mattheau posted...
nathraxh posted...

You don't even have to do that. One quick side trip to find some family armor for him, and he can be talked down without charm/intimidate.

The rest are pretty easy to avoid though.
---
Arcanine Alakazam Flygon Golduck Primeape Tyranitar