Asari Huntress is amazing!

#1RKO_ViperPosted 4/10/2013 8:47:42 AM
She's so useful against bosses. Dark Channel coming out of cloak just melts armor and barriers (at least on silver it does anyways).

Which leads me to my question.

If Dark Channel gets detonated with a BE, does it stay applied to the target, or does the BE cancel it?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#2perfusionmanPosted 4/10/2013 8:58:26 AM
It's still there, although if you want another BE you have to recast it.
---
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!
#3sheepman23Posted 4/10/2013 9:06:05 AM
perfusionman posted...
It's still there, although if you want another BE you have to recast it.

This.

And yes, the Huntress is incredible. Although I don't like winding up against Geth with her since both DC and Warp get damage penalties against shields.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#4WelcommattPosted 4/10/2013 9:12:56 AM
Is she really that great? When I first built her I did it totally biotic explosion style, with a talon. Now I use a 6/6/6/4/4 build, targeting one person with warp, one with DC, then a third with my arc pistol. Which way is more optimal?
#5gunholePosted 4/10/2013 9:22:22 AM
Welcommatt posted...
Is she really that great? When I first built her I did it totally biotic explosion style, with a talon. Now I use a 6/6/6/4/4 build, targeting one person with warp, one with DC, then a third with my arc pistol. Which way is more optimal?

the latter one, but with a bigger weapon. and 2 targets instead: shoot the warped target...
---
bacon up that sausage!
#6i5tioneyesPosted 4/10/2013 9:23:55 AM
honestly id go 66653. you want as much power dmg bonus as possible for her dc. honestly fitness doesnt matter so much since she has cloak.

i used to run cloak so i could cast 2 powers before breaking cloak and made a ninja biotic exploder. now i just go full dmg on dark channel. i prefer the latter although the prior is very viable as well
#7Hui_TianPosted 4/10/2013 9:33:12 AM
i5tioneyes posted...
honestly id go 66653. you want as much power dmg bonus as possible for her dc. honestly fitness doesnt matter so much since she has cloak.

i used to run cloak so i could cast 2 powers before breaking cloak and made a ninja biotic exploder. now i just go full dmg on dark channel. i prefer the latter although the prior is very viable as well

as someone who is generally more in favor with having a little extra shields, I agree with this statement. that extra bit of power damage with rank 5 in Asari Huntress training really plays out with Dark Channel in the long run
#8WelcommattPosted 4/10/2013 9:34:45 AM
gunhole posted...
Welcommatt posted...

the latter one, but with a bigger weapon. and 2 targets instead: shoot the warped target...

That does make a lot of sence considering the damage taken increase....what about a mattock for her then? I normally just use the arc pistol to headshot mooks, so I want something that can fill that position without making me kill most stuff with the weapon
#9gunholePosted 4/10/2013 9:49:05 AM
^^ many run a claymore or BW. some pros use the PPR but I'm not that hardcore. I use the CSR, but I run that with almost everything currently. the talon is viable since it helps get through shields.

as far as fitness goes, I run 66660 now but DoT (ironically) from atlas rockets and banshee balls drops me fairly often. 3 or 4 in fitness might help with that, I dunno...
---
bacon up that sausage!
#10FlyingholePosted 4/10/2013 9:53:20 AM
i5tioneyes posted...

This is how I play her.
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke...
That Lord of Cast-a-mere