Asari Huntress is amazing!

#11BuyersRemorse55Posted 4/10/2013 9:55:54 AM
lol silver, pretty much all classes can rock silver, even more so if you have good guns.
#12TheHefHugsPosted 4/10/2013 10:05:59 AM
BuyersRemorse55 posted...
lol silver, pretty much all classes can rock silver, even more so if you have good guns.

Lay off him man everyone had to start somewhere.

TC this class is great and it's a good kit to get in to gold with as well. I go 66653 using shield booster gear or cyclonic mods, I also run mine with the Claymore.
#13DuneManPosted 4/10/2013 10:33:20 AM
As others said, maximize all possible power damage evolutions for all skills, then toss on some more power enhancements for gear and consumables and watch the bosses melt. You'll get over 800 DPS to armor with a cloaked Dark Channel. I.e. over 24,000 armor damage with a single fire-and-forget ability. Even without consumables I believe it will kill a Gold Banshee on its own.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#14RKO_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:08:45 AM
Quote:lol silver, pretty much all classes can rock silver, even more so if you have good guns.
@BuyersRemorse55

I play on silver because I don't have any guns good enough for gold, and I don't have enough ammo powers and amps to make the guns I do have gold viable.

So I was pretty excited to unlock a class that could do so much damage with just powers only.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#15TemplariShadowPosted 4/10/2013 12:41:57 PM
Out of curiosity, what's your manifest TC? Even if you've got a midding number of Rare weapons at or near level V, that should do for Gold. You won't be leading the pack but you'll hold your own and contribute. Depending on your playstyle of course. Doing the weapon challenges has given me way more of an appreciation for most of the weapons in the game.
#16Mr_arizonaPosted 4/10/2013 12:51:49 PM
I run her DC with max damage and Barrier/Armor damage. She can either take half a bosses life while being no where near it or spam Bioexplosions on a group of Troopers.

Warp for max weakening, explosion, and Barrier/Armor damage. I'm a boss fighter so DC followed by Warp and my weapon with Warp ammo makes short work of anything on any difficulty.

For weapons I go with a Locust X and a Eagle III. (Waits for facepalm comments) I take both armor piercing mods and power damage mods for both weapons and just focus on getting headshots on Warped targets already weakened. Is there better weapon options? Sure but I like this setup and it's Platinum certified at least for me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#17RKO_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 2:49:21 PM
TemplariShadow posted...
Out of curiosity, what's your manifest TC? Even if you've got a midding number of Rare weapons at or near level V, that should do for Gold. You won't be leading the pack but you'll hold your own and contribute. Depending on your playstyle of course. Doing the weapon challenges has given me way more of an appreciation for most of the weapons in the game.

I don't have one. For some reason my EA origin account is linked to PC instead of my 360, and I don't even game on the PC.
---
A7X FOREVER