most annoying mp fad?

#21Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/11/2013 2:56:03 AM
refusing to revive yourself when you know your teammates won't be able to get to you in time. So you choose to let yourself bleed out instead of reviving yourself to save revives when that is the only situation when you actually need to use them
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#22Mr_PipboyPosted 4/11/2013 3:26:06 AM
Other: Missile glitching
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#23ParticleRifle02Posted 4/11/2013 5:44:30 AM
Well...I had some pretty decent Jugs the other day.
And I consider myself a pretty good one too, averaging around 80k.
What I find more frustrating is people who don't take advantage of my tanking abilities and finish bosses off quicker instead of me having to drain their shields through melee too often because my teammates can't hold their own against mooks.
With siege Pulse and an offensively specced turret I can pretty much keep a lot of enemies at bay and kill mooks pretty quickly.
Only the bosses are more durable but even then some people fail to use their more powerful class in a good way.
And then they blame the Juggernaut for not pulling aggro or not doing enough damage.
And if I'm not quick enough to grab the objective package and someone else goes down with it...don't blame me.
#24InjusticeRebornPosted 4/11/2013 5:48:19 AM
Other.

Most, if not all, would disagree with me, but I'm saying Geth Infiltrator with whatever - normally the Claymore.

I understand it is/was powerful, but when it was the only class you would normally ever see/hear about, it just made me roll my eyes.
#25i5tioneyes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 8:55:08 AM
i didn't put non-reviving self bc thats not really a fad.

also missle glitching doesn't exactly fit the bill bc in my whole pug experience which i play a little less than half of i've only seen it 3 times maybe.

that being said the vorcha casserole and qfi where bad choiced kind of. the prior was hilariously broken and not many people remember / have been around for the latter. remember when sabotage was good? sniper qfi's as a whole were the biggest killwh0res in mp ever.

i can't see how anyone thinks the gi is annoying in pug. i very rarely see them and if someone does use one, they usually know what theyre doing
#26ShadowGomamonPosted 4/11/2013 9:04:46 AM
Not really a fad, but I found people using shockwave to be annoying.
#27CoconutMayPosted 4/11/2013 9:05:55 AM
manbearpig654 posted...
White/geth/gold

---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#28ParentalCtrlPosted 4/11/2013 9:18:26 AM
I can't Say that I love the jugg (its so annoying not being able to run), but i do use him mostly trying to get the waves completed for him. I'll also use him if I'm in a lobby with a bunch of squishy and not-so-great players- I'm just trying to add to our team survivability. I definitely would not consider myself bad with him, probably no the best either.

What does annoy me though is when I'm drawing aggro from what seems like half the enemies in the wave (I play mostly gold, so its many enemies), and my teammates proceed to be reaallly bad at killing the enemies im drawing aggro from. The other night We were on gold/reapers/vancouver and I've got a bunch of banshees, brutes, ravagers, and marauders focused on me, and my teammates were so bad at taking them out i actually had to use an op pack. Eventually, it got down to a banshee with half her armor left and a couple cannibals in the distance. I kid you not, two of my teammates start pistol-whipping the banshee. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! JUST FRICKEN KILL THE DA** THING!

The moral of the story is, as the Jugg, I'm here to help my team by giving them breathing room from some of the more dangerous enemies on the map. But please feel free to do some killing people I can't tank the whole wave.
---
PSN: ParentalCtrl
#29CoconutMayPosted 4/11/2013 9:32:31 AM
Other: Stupid weapon combos. The next time I see an Adept with a Javelin and Claymore......
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#30terrysmay04Posted 4/11/2013 9:41:01 AM
white/geth/gold

For a while I couldn't find a gold game that wasn't W/G/G

Beyond that I hate pretty well all of these fads. Juggs might be the worst of the bunch otherwise.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!