Shepard vs. Day 4: Petty Officer: Spartan John-117 AKA The Master Chief

#21MetaIGearRexPosted 4/11/2013 1:39:46 PM
His rank is Master Chief Petty Officer, not Petty Officer aka Master Chief. Calling someone simply Petty Officer means you're refering to the lowest rank. If I called a Chief or higher Petty Officer I would at the least get an earfull of obnoxious yelling.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#22Hanzogamer1Posted 4/12/2013 10:45:53 AM
You're giving MC so many advantages here that it's not even a fair fight.

You don't even list any givens to Shepard. Does Shepard have a Cain?

Because if he DOES....kiss MC goodbye.
---
Shepard. Wrex. Shepard.
#23Stormkid5Posted 4/12/2013 12:04:22 PM
If Shepard has the Javelin, then as long as he could get a shot off Shepard would win. Ferro-fluid accelerated to ME speed > Chief's Armour/Shield. Remember, the technology of the ME universe was built to withstand these types of attacks. MC's shields are still blocking gunpowder bullets.
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#24xKryptonKnightxPosted 4/12/2013 1:39:55 PM
Not even Garrus can top Chief.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#25hghgnbnb(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 10:34:34 PM
Hanzogamer1 posted...
You're giving MC so many advantages here that it's not even a fair fight.

You don't even list any givens to Shepard. Does Shepard have a Cain?

Because if he DOES....kiss MC goodbye.

Shepard can use any weapons he could in ME3 and has all his class powers. If Shepard gets 6 powers, I have to give Chief 6 of his power-ups
---
...or sometimes, "I'll talk to you later." Because, you know what? I never do. Leave them wanting more.
#26SinisterSamuraiPosted 4/12/2013 11:03:03 PM
Mjolnir Armored MC is stronger than Wrex, faster and stealthier than Kasumi, and better trained than any of the squadmates regarding tactics or combat.

He'd also have eternal time dilation, rather than just during AR or Tac Cloak.

And any character that relies on an omnitool is gonna have problems with Cortana, if she's in his skull.

And it likely wouldn't be a head-on attack, either.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#27SolidStryderPosted 4/12/2013 11:40:49 PM
Commander Shepard fell from orbit and crashed onto a planet once. Two years and a small fortune later, he was rebuilt.

Master Chief fell from orbit and crashed onto a planet once. He brought lunch and killed some aliens immediately afterwards.

Skitzocrayon posted...
John Spartan you are fined one-half credit for a sotto voce violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.

He doesn't even know how the three sea shells work lol