About to play this again any mp tips for me?

#1IllussoPosted 4/13/2013 8:30:05 AM
I haven't touched mp since the extended cut ending came out .
I was curious if I need to buy all the mp dlc to get into games?
I think I just have the free ones.
#2MurphysGhostPosted 4/13/2013 8:37:28 AM
You'll want all the MP DLCs in order to find games.

They're all free to download.

Resurgence
Rebellion
Earth
Retaliation
Reckoning

As for tips... stay with the team, help with objectives, use rockets on later rounds if needed? Oh, and watch out for the Collectors. They're pretty fun once you learn them but at first they can be a bit of a shock.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#3Illusso(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 8:43:52 AM
Oh they are all free??? I'm at worn and for some reason I thought
I saw a mp pack that costs money. That's cool, is the white geth gold still they way? That's how long ago I was playin this
#4MurphysGhostPosted 4/13/2013 8:49:17 AM
No. Firebase White's layout was changed and the Geth were updated. And Decoy was nerfed. It's still technically possible to use that strategy but it's not nearly as 'automatic' as it used to be.

The community's gotten a lot better (to some extent) since then, though, and there are also some ridiculously strong classes that have been released now (Geth Juggernaut for example).

Basically, get your feet wet on Unknown / Unknown / Silver and when you feel good with that just go for Unknown / Unknown / Gold.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#5RophlecktuinePosted 4/13/2013 10:01:15 AM
You can come play some platinum gt Dorick
---
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
#6Illusso(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 11:28:37 AM
Thanks all