Spectre level weapons are IMPOSSIBLE to get in singleplayer. They shouldnt even

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Spectre level weapons are IMPOSSIBLE to get in singleplayer. They shouldnt even

User Info: PenMarkedHand

PenMarkedHand
3 years ago#1
be there...

All i wanted was the black widow.

I had 150k Credits after the Genophage missions, and suddenly they all disappeared.

I had 237k credits going into thessia, and now when i came out i have 15k from the alliance funding you get after it.

Annoying as hell.
Thats what you get when you let your legs die! Woah!!!

User Info: LiquidFuze180

LiquidFuze180
3 years ago#2
Just do the Citadel DLC, easy way to get as many credits as you need. And it's actually fun too!
Why didn't the lion win the Tour de France?
Because he wasn't a cheetah.

User Info: 3PiesAndAFork

3PiesAndAFork
3 years ago#3
What do you spend it all on? I usually find I have a surplus of credits by halfway through the game. Of course I'm naturally thrifty, so I only spend on what I need/want and I can afford a spectre weapon soon after the coup.
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."

User Info: blutoblutarskyX

blutoblutarskyX
3 years ago#4
????

I got the balck widow first playthrough.

Just don't piss away money on armors you won't wear and weapons you won't use (upgrades).

Even w/o citadel dlc you should be able to get all specter weapons if you want on the second run through with minimal to no planning.

Now getting it to level x is another matter....

User Info: CrusnikCain

CrusnikCain
3 years ago#5
i have almost 400k with only buying weapon upgrades i put on my squad and just now am doing my first DLC mission omega
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain

User Info: iamdanthaman

iamdanthaman
3 years ago#6
I bought the wraith and the paladin in my first playthrough. It was a total waste, since I never really used either very much, but it is possible, and that was before the DLC.
All your base are belong to us

User Info: Jin_Oni

Jin_Oni
3 years ago#7
Getting money for the black widow is easy if you are patient and don't get tempted to buy anything else.
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

User Info: PenMarkedHand

PenMarkedHand
3 years ago#8
Did people even read my post. The game glitched and all my credits disapeared... twice
Thats what you get when you let your legs die! Woah!!!

User Info: CrusnikCain

CrusnikCain
3 years ago#9
PenMarkedHand posted...
Did people even read my post. The game glitched and all my credits disapeared... twice

you said they where impossible to get there not. Your issue is a glitch not how hard the guns are to get next time make a better topic name .
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain

User Info: The_404s

The_404s
3 years ago#10
That sounds like one rough glitch, but next time be more specific in your OP.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Spectre level weapons are IMPOSSIBLE to get in singleplayer. They shouldnt even

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived