Spectre level weapons are IMPOSSIBLE to get in singleplayer. They shouldnt even

#1PenMarkedHandPosted 4/13/2013 9:34:04 PM
be there...

All i wanted was the black widow.

I had 150k Credits after the Genophage missions, and suddenly they all disappeared.

I had 237k credits going into thessia, and now when i came out i have 15k from the alliance funding you get after it.

Annoying as hell.
---
Thats what you get when you let your legs die! Woah!!!
#2LiquidFuze180Posted 4/13/2013 9:35:23 PM
Just do the Citadel DLC, easy way to get as many credits as you need. And it's actually fun too!
---
Why didn't the lion win the Tour de France?
Because he wasn't a cheetah.
#33PiesAndAForkPosted 4/13/2013 10:45:53 PM
What do you spend it all on? I usually find I have a surplus of credits by halfway through the game. Of course I'm naturally thrifty, so I only spend on what I need/want and I can afford a spectre weapon soon after the coup.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#4blutoblutarskyXPosted 4/13/2013 10:54:34 PM
????

I got the balck widow first playthrough.

Just don't piss away money on armors you won't wear and weapons you won't use (upgrades).

Even w/o citadel dlc you should be able to get all specter weapons if you want on the second run through with minimal to no planning.

Now getting it to level x is another matter....
#5CrusnikCainPosted 4/13/2013 11:14:22 PM
i have almost 400k with only buying weapon upgrades i put on my squad and just now am doing my first DLC mission omega
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#6iamdanthamanPosted 4/13/2013 11:57:21 PM
I bought the wraith and the paladin in my first playthrough. It was a total waste, since I never really used either very much, but it is possible, and that was before the DLC.
---
All your base are belong to us
#7Jin_OniPosted 4/14/2013 1:03:37 AM
Getting money for the black widow is easy if you are patient and don't get tempted to buy anything else.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
#8PenMarkedHand(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 1:54:29 AM
Did people even read my post. The game glitched and all my credits disapeared... twice
---
Thats what you get when you let your legs die! Woah!!!
#9CrusnikCainPosted 4/14/2013 2:30:33 AM(edited)
PenMarkedHand posted...
Did people even read my post. The game glitched and all my credits disapeared... twice

you said they where impossible to get there not. Your issue is a glitch not how hard the guns are to get next time make a better topic name .
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#10The_404sPosted 4/14/2013 2:10:24 AM
That sounds like one rough glitch, but next time be more specific in your OP.