Spectre level weapons are IMPOSSIBLE to get in singleplayer. They shouldnt even

#11sheepman23Posted 4/14/2013 7:47:23 AM
This isn't really related to the thread, but whenever I replay ME3, I'm going to save up credits for a Wraith. Back when I hadn't played much MP, I didn't realize how great of a gun it was, but now that I've used it a ton, I want to wreck everything with it in the campaign.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#12Mr_arizonaPosted 4/14/2013 8:02:58 AM
As far as the glitch goes it happens when you die at the same time the game is auto saving. It sets all counts to 0 such as medigel, credits, and I think grenades as well. Only way around it is to reload a save or restart mission. If you are to far into the game to go back then either start a new game or force through this one and buy everything a 2nd play through. As said above the Citadel DLC arena is a easy farming way to get quick credits. about 10,000 per minute depending on your class.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#133PiesAndAForkPosted 4/14/2013 8:07:32 AM
sheepman23 posted...
This isn't really related to the thread, but whenever I replay ME3, I'm going to save up credits for a Wraith. Back when I hadn't played much MP, I didn't realize how great of a gun it was, but now that I've used it a ton, I want to wreck everything with it in the campaign.

Use it on an engineer. I've never had more fun in this game than when I was cryo blasting + wraith shooting mooks!
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#14sir_fredingtonPosted 4/14/2013 8:09:20 AM
It's a glitch which is unfortunate but doesn't mean they're impossible to get. If you do all the side missions, you should be able to get it before curing the genophage.

Additionally, after the citadel coup you can get 2 intel terminal upgrades that together give you a 10% discount in all stores, bringing the price down to 225k.
#15Jin_OniPosted 4/14/2013 2:45:30 PM
PenMarkedHand posted...
be there...

All i wanted was the black widow.

I had 150k Credits after the Genophage missions, and suddenly they all disappeared.

I had 237k credits going into thessia, and now when i came out i have 15k from the alliance funding you get after it.

Annoying as hell.

If I am not mistaken, you could have gotten enough money for the black widow right after the Priority: Sur'Kesh main mission. Not sure why you waited til Thessia to get it.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
#16bman52480Posted 4/14/2013 4:04:20 PM
If they are "impossible" how is is that just about everyone has them?

You can get two in the first playthrough if you are frugal with upgrades....thats before Citadel DLC. Now you can fully upgrade everything just after Mars on the second playthrough if you build up enough credits.
---
We don't have TIME for this! The Pasteur's core is going to breach!
#17ArkJJPosted 4/14/2013 4:25:44 PM
Credits are easy to get, especially if you have the Citadel DLC. Just get high scores at the Arsenal Arena or play Roulette if your lucky.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary, its the stupid ones that need the advice.
#18StonedwolfedPosted 4/14/2013 6:35:41 PM
I know how the TC feels. It's impossible for me to finish the Citadel DLC.

Mind you, I haven't bought it yet.
---
KOTOR 3 not existing is the reason Mass Effect is the greatest space opera rpg trilogy.
#19NefhithPosted 4/15/2013 2:00:43 PM
LiquidFuze180 posted...
Just do the Citadel DLC, easy way to get as many credits as you need. And it's actually fun too!

You can always bang a chick with a lot of money.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180