Citadel DLC

#1DERPATR0NPosted 4/16/2013 2:39:24 AM
I want to see what the DLC is like, but is it too late, or not as satisfying to do it at the end of the game? Like, right before the final mission? I want to see what it's like for my Paragon Shepard, who (MASS EFFECT 2 SPOILERS BELOW)

Had a lot of survivors from the suicide mission in ME2. I also romanced Tali so I want to see what the dialogue is like regarding that.
---
Kazoo for you! AC:CF FC 1719-6683-2183 Name: Lewis Town: Kryptona
(>^_^)>=- Pokemon Heartgold FC 1162-1968-2953 Name Lois
#2ZERO2936Posted 4/16/2013 2:42:19 AM
You can do it then if you want. It's very out of place tonally, though.
#3SRR CapdownPosted 4/16/2013 2:57:26 AM
Before the end of the game is really when you should be doing it anyway, as you need to have done all the missions that involve former squad mates for them to be at the party (so for Miranda to be there, you need to have done Horizon).
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#4coolositymaxPosted 4/16/2013 3:15:43 AM
Personally I'd play through to the end of the game, and then go back and play Citadel as some kind of "missing chapter/episode" to wash off the stink, so that the last bit of new Mass Effect you experience is something actually fun.

Bear in mind it was made by the devs for an audience who had mostly played through the ending already anyway, and it was made as a light-hearted "thanks for all the good times" goodbye to the characters. It doesn't fit great within the story, although it doesn't actually contradict anything.

The ending of the actual game won't leave you feeling quite the same way, so I wouldn't finish up with that.
#5SolidStryderPosted 4/16/2013 3:44:57 AM
coolositymax posted...
a bunch of wrong stuff

No.
#6The_404sPosted 4/16/2013 4:46:53 AM
What you really want to do is play it before the (Spoilers) attack on the Cerberus Station right before the end of the game (/Spoilers)

I don't want to go into why, but if you do it like that you get the most out of it.
#7coolositymaxPosted 4/16/2013 2:41:28 PM
SolidStryder posted...
coolositymax posted...
a bunch of wrong stuff

No.

Yes.

See, I can disagree without a supporting argument too!