Condor/Collectors. Level 1 Turian Ghost+Harrier X+acolyte X. Did it in 26 mins

#101CaptainDerp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:20:09 PM
did this again with my human soldier at lvl 8
---
LAKERS
#102i5tioneyesPosted 4/20/2013 2:03:21 PM
TheFeshPince posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
derp is that mudkip guy. It's his way of expressing his secret love for the harrier and ghost

Possibly... although, i5tioneyes and derp have the same speech patterns. It might be you, panda. It could be me.

Edit: It's not me or you. Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.

ok that is insulting. same speech patterns? are you daft? some of my posts are relatively eloquent and my polling options contain clever pop culture references that have been praised by other board members. derps' posts construe at best an underachieving gradeschooler. i dont think he has ever posted anything remotely original or intelligent.

maybe you missed my moderated posts where i deductively called out derp on his bs and undermined his self confidence (which he himself has admitted; also remember derp is incapable of sarcasm).

maybe because i like the lakers?
#103LwilsonjPosted 4/20/2013 2:39:23 PM
Since this topic is still in existence, I would like to point out that the Knicks have just claimed the first win of the playoffs...and it won't be their last.

GO KNICKS!!
---
PSN: ljlegend01
#104Shad0wCKPosted 4/21/2013 4:49:51 AM
Im_a_blimp_sir posted...
TC is not lying. I can solo Condor/Collectors with a QFE in 25 mins using cryo blast>incinerate.

25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.

Seriously, Topics like this should be banned. Derp is such a embarrassing joke.

Hot Girlfriend? No.
Amazing Job? No.
So good at ME3? No.

Stop kidding yourself.
---
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone...gone. Gone.
#105CaptainDerp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:51:52 PM
see what i mean? hatters. they are in denial
lolol
---
LAKERS
#106TheFeshPincePosted 4/22/2013 4:57:11 PM
i5tioneyes posted...
TheFeshPince posted...
derp is that mudkip guy. It's his way of expressing his secret love for the harrier and ghost

Possibly... although, i5tioneyes and derp have the same speech patterns. It might be you, panda. It could be me.

ok that is insulting. same speech patterns? are you daft? some of my posts are relatively eloquent and my polling options contain clever pop culture references that have been praised by other board members. derps' posts construe at best an underachieving gradeschooler. i dont think he has ever posted anything remotely original or intelligent.

maybe you missed my moderated posts where i deductively called out derp on his bs and undermined his self confidence (which he himself has admitted; also remember derp is incapable of sarcasm).

Ya, it's just the Lakers thing. Sorry. No disrespect.
#107MasterVashPosted 4/22/2013 5:04:14 PM
see what i mean? hatters. they are in denial
lolol

I am not in denial; I know full well when the tea party is.
http://i.imgur.com/zTKny6Q.jpg
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#108i5tioneyesPosted 4/22/2013 5:16:42 PM
TheFeshPince posted...
i5tioneyes posted...
TheFeshPince posted...

Ya, it's just the Lakers thing. Sorry. No disrespect.

ah ok. thank you for clarifying. no hard feelings