Condor/Collectors. Level 1 Turian Ghost+Harrier X+acolyte X. Did it in 26 mins

#81CaptainDerp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:48:44 AM
TearsfoUniverse posted...
only way to prove this (and I haven't seen anyone say it) pics or not true.

What am I suppose to do. Grab my camera and snap the picture of my score while the game is running?

Its also hard to prove it after the game since it won't reveal the faction and location

I thought about but nah. I don't need to prove myself to anyone.

Just take my word for it. K brah, thanks
---
LAKERS
#82GodsIndignationPosted 4/18/2013 2:54:56 AM
Yeah, it would be helpful if Bioware included a results screen after every game listing each players performance, as well as the map, faction and difficulty with total time played.
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
#83SzurkuletPosted 4/18/2013 3:06:22 AM
Troll.

Troll troll troll... troll...

Troll...Troll Troll.

P.S. Troll
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#84CrusnikCainPosted 4/18/2013 3:38:48 AM
GodsIndignation posted...
Yeah, it would be helpful if Bioware included a results screen after every game listing each players performance, as well as the map, faction and difficulty with total time played.

lol
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#85Enemy_AC130Posted 4/18/2013 4:05:54 AM
CaptainDerp posted...
TearsfoUniverse posted...
only way to prove this (and I haven't seen anyone say it) pics or not true.

Its also hard to prove it after the game since it won't reveal the faction and location

I don't even...

GodsIndignation posted...

I really hope that's sarcasm.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg
#86MasterVashPosted 4/18/2013 5:33:33 AM
I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#87NefhithPosted 4/18/2013 6:57:20 AM(edited)
It was bronze, am I right?

Edit: CaptainDerp is the typical kid who got beat by bullies in school. Rophlecktuine is the one who got beat by CaptainDerp and can't get his nose unstuck from Derp's anus.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#88smeech8000Posted 4/18/2013 7:00:37 AM(edited)
1) LOL @ "clocking out" of a six-figure job.

2) 18k income tax refund? Congratulations on giving the government an interest-free loan... lrn2withholding.

Remember - the best fiction writers do tons of research before writing their novels. If you're going to lie please make it believable if you wish to entertain us.
---
I don't feel tardy.
#89gunholePosted 4/18/2013 8:07:22 AM
MasterVash posted...
I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

where can you get good shorts that aren't cargo shorts? I hate cargo shorts, but it's hard to find 'normal' shorts...
---
[redX] [redX]
#90CorvusXIXPosted 4/18/2013 8:14:16 AM
Oooh, a derp post, this should be interesting. *reads thread*, ~sigh~, i dunno if its just me, but these posts used to be fun, now they are just meh.
---
XBL GT: RavenGuard19
"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you cant like it"