If You Could Have A Multiplayer Map Based On Any Existing ME Level...

#1byron97Posted 4/17/2013 2:35:01 AM
...what would it be?

We've visited a lot of incredible locations in the ME series, and some of them would have been pretty spectacular as locations for multiplayer games. What location would you like to have seen as a multiplayer map? And what would you have liked to see as hazard variants, if applicable?

For me, I would have liked to have seen:

Horizon (ME2):
Surely this would have made for a PERFECT hazard map. Mainly open ground, with plenty of shaded spots to avoid the sunlight exposure.

Tutchanka (ME2):
A level reminiscent of the proving grounds, complete with a Thresher Maw hazard!

Downed Ship (Leviathan, ME3):
Fighting on the surface of one of the downed freighters could have been visually impressive.
#2pfh1001Posted 4/17/2013 3:15:11 AM(edited)
The Downed Ship would have been really cool.

I was surprised that Eden Prime didn't end up being one because most of the layout of the From Ashes map felt like a MP map. It would have been a decent map too.

I would have liked to have seen a Rannoch map, or a Tuchanka map that incorporated part of the Priority Tuchanka level. Also, getting to actually see Palaven would have been nice.

From ME1, Virmire would have been my choice far & away-- I loved that planet.

From ME2, Haestrom could have been interesting, especially since it has a built in hazard variation. Horizon also would have been pretty obvious. I would have really liked an Ilium map, just because I wished to go back there in 3-- I really loved the art style.
#3JetblackmoonPosted 4/17/2013 3:18:51 AM
Haestrom or inside of a Collector ship.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#4byron97(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:31:11 AM
Jetblackmoon posted...
Haestrom or inside of a Collector ship.

GAH - I meant Haestrom in my original post. Not Horizon.

Battling inside a Collector ship would have been awesome - especially if the level was split into sections that were reachable by those floating platforms... I'm still disappointed we never got the Sovereign Class Reapers stomping around in the background on Condor as well.
#5CrusnikCainPosted 4/17/2013 3:32:36 AM
The council chamber
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#6sheepman23Posted 4/17/2013 3:49:29 AM(edited)
Omega - I was really surprised they didn't add this in Reckoning, since they already gave us a female turian and a Talon merc.

Collector Ship - This would be so atmospheric, especially if they used the same music and had those moving platforms.

Geth Dreadnaught - Self explanatory, it would give the Geth characters their own "home" map.

Rannoch - A home map for the Quarians.

Eden Prime - Sort of like Firebase Ghost, only set on a lush garden world.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/17/2013 4:15:11 AM(edited)
Inside the Citadel. Illium or Omega
EDIT: In the catalyst which I guess you can categorize as the Citadel. And inside the Geth mainframe
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/17/2013 4:14:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9MurphysGhostPosted 4/17/2013 4:28:05 AM
I would've liked London to feel more like the Hades Cannon mission- more varied scenery, the blinding flash going off every few seconds with the BWAAAAA and the ground shaking. As it is, London's very bland presentation-wise.

For a totally new map I'd have liked one based on Kasumi's loyalty mission- one half of it would be the vault and the other half would be the outdoor landing pad where you fight the gunship. (Modified a bit, of course.)
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#10augerrya3Posted 4/17/2013 6:47:43 AM
From 1. I would love to fight on the citadel tower from the battle where shep makes it to the citadel and is charging towards sovern.

Also illos would be cool.

From 2 I would like thessia, and to fight in skyscrapers. Also the collector bases

And 3 the should of made one out of cerberus base