Anybody else run into this glitch?

#1SageOfLifePosted 4/17/2013 12:00:55 PM
I got killed on Eden Prime (got careless with a turret) and when I reloaded, all of my medi-gel and credits were gone, and I found out later that so was my fuel and all of my Leviathan weapon mods. The credits eventually reappeared. Anybody else have that happen to them?
---
There's no box! There never was!
#2BaybeePosted 4/17/2013 12:26:32 PM
No. Were you using a modded save? If so maybe thats why. If not maybe mod your save to get them back thats kind of a weak deal you were dealt.
#3SageOfLife(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 12:27:25 PM
I don't even know how to mod games.
---
#4the_old_daysPosted 4/17/2013 4:18:31 PM
Was the game auto saving when you died? I've heard that can cause your credits to disappear.
#5SageOfLife(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:20:31 PM
the_old_days posted...
Was the game auto saving when you died? I've heard that can cause your credits to disappear.

I don't think so. Would that also make my medi-gel, fuel, and weapon mods disappear while giving my credits back to me later?
---
#6the_old_daysPosted 4/17/2013 4:24:31 PM
SageOfLife posted...
the_old_days posted...

I don't think so. Would that also make my medi-gel, fuel, and weapon mods disappear while giving my credits back to me later?

Not sure, but it makes sense that it could affect all consumables. Not sure why you lost your dlc mods though.
#7SageOfLife(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:27:24 PM
the_old_days posted...
SageOfLife posted...
the_old_days posted...

Not sure, but it makes sense that it could affect all consumables. Not sure why you lost your dlc mods though.

The thing is that it's just that one DLC. All the Omega and Citadel mods are fine. Fortunately I haven't been using the Leviathan mods since I started using the Lancer (I'd been using pistol ultralight materials to keep my cooldown bonus maxed out) so it hasn't actually been a problem. I just though it was weird.
---
#8ArkJJPosted 4/17/2013 4:30:32 PM
That's weird. The only Leviathan weapon mod glitch I knew about before was that they wouldn't carry over to NG+ when it was first released. There's also the autosave glitch, but you would've lost those credits for good if that's what you got hit with.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary, its the stupid ones that need the advice.