Out of the 4 bosses, which boss is the hardest?

#11Ray101492Posted 4/17/2013 10:04:52 PM
From hardest to easiest
1. Human-reaper
2. Marauder Shields
3. Kai Leng
4. Saren

Oh you meant MP nvm.
---
GT/PSN: Ray101492
Try to have fun. Otherwise what's the point?
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/17/2013 11:50:24 PM
Ray101492 posted...
From hardest to easiest
1. Human-reaper
2. Marauder Shields
3. Kai Leng
4. Saren

Oh you meant MP nvm.

Human Reaper can be taken down fast if you have the cain and Kai Leng doesn't deserve to be on a "toughest boss list" Saren deserves number 1
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#13perfect_generalPosted 4/18/2013 4:27:10 AM
Praetorian > geth prime >> banshee > atlas
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#14CoconutMayPosted 4/18/2013 5:57:20 AM
Banshees are the hardest because of their mobility and Barrier is stupid hard to get rid of without an Acolyte (And I'm too lazy to switch to it). Praetorians will at least get stuck up on things occasionally

Primes are the most annoying, simply because of stun-lock and the fact, but only so when there are two or three shooting at you at a time. Just one is really easy.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#15Ray101492Posted 4/18/2013 8:51:01 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Ray101492 posted...
From hardest to easiest
1. Human-reaper
2. Marauder Shields
3. Kai Leng
4. Saren

Oh you meant MP nvm.

Human Reaper can be taken down fast if you have the cain and Kai Leng doesn't deserve to be on a "toughest boss list" Saren deserves number 1

On my insanity playthrough I had the toughest time on the Reaper (didn't use the cain) and I beat Saren on my first try. Also like it or not Kai Leng was a boss fight (an easy boss fight but a boss fight nonetheless)
---
GT/PSN: Ray101492
Try to have fun. Otherwise what's the point?
#16EroticTerror87Posted 4/18/2013 9:18:44 AM
TheSocialBunny posted...
From my experience from hardest to easist:

1. Praetorian:
Huge freaken' bug big enough to block escape routes with a counter intuitive weak spot, laser eyes that obliterate your shields even if you're exposed by a millimetre, magic anti-power barrier... and that's just when they are not possessed! Also... there's like a 90% chance there will be a Scion right next to them shooting you in the face while you play laser tag.

2. Banshee:
The queen of the sync-kill and her teleport is random enough that when their are two of them at the same time, it's easy to lose track of them only to find yourself sync-killed two seconds later. Her tendency to sync-kill is so high on Gold that if you Medi-Gel anywhere near her she'll pick you right off your feet and murder you to death again for realz. Not too bad if you're a sniper, but if you typically fight at close range or get cornered, things can go real bad real fast.

3. Atlas
Only a real threat if you're fighting them long range with a whole lot of other enemies in between you as they are quite predictable with their rocket launcher of great justice. It also helps that they are practically the slowest enemy in the game, although they sure can eat a lot of damage. The Atlas is also a synthetic target so kits with Energy Drain, Sabotage, Overload, etc, can really shine when facing one.

4. Prime
Primes are a mixed bag, against classes with anti-synthetic abilities, they are by far the easier of the bosses, however, on Gold you start to immediately notice that their drones and turrets start hurting a LOT (And for the love of all things holy I wish the Juggernaut Turret had enough sense to look different). Characters with Energy Drain in particular can go forever toe to toe with a Prime though... assuming they don't get shot in the back of the head by a hunter or anything like that. Primes are very gentlemanly though, I love how they point at you to warn you ahead of time that they're going to shoot you to death. Also, their lack of a sync-kill makes them pretty much the Krogan's favourite brawling buddy, although they are a nightmare for classes without AoE.

Lol social bunny you made me laugh your post is funny and I agree too.
#17NeroonPosted 4/18/2013 10:11:06 AM
Neither. The Possessed Scion is the worst of all enemies.
#18ZERO2936Posted 4/18/2013 11:25:10 AM
Hardest to easiest:

1. Clone/Brooks
2. Rannoch Destroyer
3. Kai Leng
4. Dr. Eva