Predator versus krogan

#1WelcommattPosted 4/18/2013 12:14:30 AM
Ok, just watched alien versus predator and it made me think of this game. Here's the question, who would win? A predator with aliens or a krogan with vorcha?

The scenario: jungle climate, lots if water and overhead trees. Long periods of daylight so don't bring time of day into it. They start 500 meters from eachother, and they both know they have something to fight so nobody will be surprised.

Team one: one krogan soldier, high end durability and melee power for a krogan, uses carnage only and is armed with a crusader shotgun with an omni-blade and damage mod.He leads a team of 4 scimitar wielding vorcha whose only power is flamer.

Team 2: fully armed predator warrior. Plasma caster, razor whip, staff, claws, smart disk, and any other equipment they are known to have. With him, he has a pack of 20 xenomorph aliens. They are completely sentient and have the same intelligence as any xenomorphs, but they follow the orders of the predator.

The ammo is unlimited for the mass effect squad, but the predator has to recharge his plasma caster every few shots.

Who wins? I'm having trouble deciding how vorcha and xenomorphs would match up.
#2overkill_78Posted 4/18/2013 12:38:33 AM
Did the soldiers in Aliens use flamethrowers to fight Xenomorphs and it worked? Vorchas, with Flamer, kinetic shields, and health regen, handle any Xenomorphs they can. The Predator would be able to take them easily, but they'll weaken him for the Krogan, who is nigh invincible to anything the Predator throws at him. Remember, Krogans have redundant organ systems, so a Predator is going to have a hard time dealing with a fully-armored and shielded one.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#3NonoruPosted 4/18/2013 1:05:20 AM
Singularity
Flamer everythin'
???
Thanks for comin'.
---
Waiting for FFXIIIvs, KH III.
#4BaybeePosted 4/18/2013 1:07:39 AM
this questions is useless. Deactivate your account.
#5Superfluou5Posted 4/18/2013 1:30:36 AM
Predator and aliens stomp.

The predator is too smart, and the krogan only knows how to move forward. I imagine a cloaked predator will set up traps and take out the vorcha with ranged attacks. He'd send the aliens to attack the krogan. I'm guessing he might get a few with his weapon, but then resort to melee. Aliens have acid blood and that's going to eat whatever shields/ armor the krogan has on. ggpo
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#6OEIO999Posted 4/18/2013 1:36:26 AM
I don't know why you'd use the Predator from AvP for reference, when there are much better movies to go from. Mainly the Schwarzenegger movie. In which case, the Krogan would get T-bagged.
#7HentaiMan3Posted 4/18/2013 1:40:40 AM
TC I hoped you watched the original (and BEST) movie. Predator 2 was good as well. Danny glover.

Aliens vs Pred was just a cash cow and rated PG-13 to attract more kids. The R rated sequel wasn't too great either.

Anyway, I vote Predator. stealth camo, and more speed.
---
Skyrim cute =3
http://i.imgur.com/mz2GSse.jpg
#8NefhithPosted 4/18/2013 3:37:43 AM
Baybee posted...
this questions is useless. Deactivate your account.

And you're a douchebag!

Probably yes. The problem is when the krogan goes full apes**t and starts throwing grenades everywhere, carnage and charging everything.

Also, we're talking about video krogans, not player-controlled krogans.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#9Enemy_AC130Posted 4/18/2013 4:01:00 AM
I dunno man, the predator is a pretty weak pistol.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg
#10SkydudePosted 4/18/2013 4:04:26 AM
Enemy_AC130 posted...
I dunno man, the predator is a pretty weak pistol.

This was my thought as well on seeing the topic title. Particularly since there's the in-universe ad for the Carnifex. about it...from ME2:

Its marketing materials feature a charging krogan with the slogan, "Don't you wish Carnifex was at your side?"
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.