:::::The un-killable enemy glitch solution:::::

#1creatur0fhabitPosted 4/18/2013 6:17:34 AM
We had a rocket trooper that wouldn't die after a failed grab animation. Normally you can get them to climb cover but this one would just walk through it. After trial and error we finally figured out how to get rid of him. Get him to the edge of any map with a drop off and you need to have a grenade user. Everyone stand on the edge of the map you want him out of then once he steps out he may float outside and not move. When this happens everyone step back and throw your grenades right behind him. He will respond with a dodge. Eventually he will fall and you wont have to lose your time and credits.
---
I have been wrong before...
#2DC_Trog90Posted 4/18/2013 6:23:57 AM
Good tip. You can also lead it to walk over a ramp that has no part of the map under it other than scenery like on dagger.
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#3creatur0fhabit(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 6:38:14 AM
DC_Trog90 posted...
Good tip. You can also lead it to walk over a ramp that has no part of the map under it other than scenery like on dagger.

That makes sense too.
---
#4SoulRippPosted 4/18/2013 6:39:00 AM
I can do u one better how about the host person leave and then rejoin the game problem solve
---
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
#5Mr_PipboyPosted 4/18/2013 6:41:38 AM
SoulRipp posted...
I can do u one better how about the host person leave and then rejoin the game problem solve

That's not better for the host if this happens on wave 10, post objective.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#6rfr6073Posted 4/18/2013 6:48:52 AM
It happens that the enemy is actually somewhere else than where you see him, if you find that spot you can kill him there. An example are the enemy totem poles on reactor where spawned enemies jump off the rafters and somehow get stuck on top of each other. If you target their spawn point on the rafters instead of the totem pole itself, you will kill them.
---
GT: Pharsalus48
#7creatur0fhabit(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:09:29 AM
SoulRipp posted...

This post was created for everyone to save their mission. Not to lose any credits.
---
#8TimeShinigamiPosted 4/18/2013 10:16:29 AM
I was in this game, and Creature saved the day with his Cain Mines. Still finished in just over 30 mins too, despite the awful length of that wave. Good deal.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- Piferm01
#9gunholePosted 4/18/2013 10:25:06 AM
when they're stuck behind a wall, if everyone goes to the opposite side of the map they can die.

I'm guessing it's because the enemy tries to follow you and ends up dropping into oblivion, I dunno...
---
[redX] [redX]
#10FullMetalManiaPosted 4/18/2013 3:08:16 PM
We were actually struggling with a Possessed Trooper that refused to die on Reactor. We were coming from the back through the reactor when he dodge rolled or something off a railing and into the abyss.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187