:::::The un-killable enemy glitch solution:::::

#11SRR CapdownPosted 4/18/2013 2:32:38 PM
The easiest way is to try and get it to climb up or down a ladder. It'll die when it starts climbing.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#12ZubulPosted 4/18/2013 3:20:00 PM
I've had a different kind of glitch happen to me. This happens in maps where enemies "drop in" from an overhead beam/balcony (Reactor, Giant, White). Sometimes when the enemies drop in, they'll stack on top of together. This isn't a problem most of the time, but occasionally they freeze in place and become immune to all damage. Obviously, they can't be lured to any ledge/ramp to finish them off.

This glitch is most often with enemies that have "jetpack" spawns, such as Cerberus Assault Troopers, Combat Engineers Phantoms, Collector Troopers/Captains, and even once with a Praetorian. Is there any solution to this glitch?
---
Tom Brady for NFL MVP!
GT: I Am Torx
#13The Fir CoatPosted 4/18/2013 3:25:12 PM
Zubul posted...
I've had a different kind of glitch happen to me. This happens in maps where enemies "drop in" from an overhead beam/balcony (Reactor, Giant, White). Sometimes when the enemies drop in, they'll stack on top of together. This isn't a problem most of the time, but occasionally they freeze in place and become immune to all damage. Obviously, they can't be lured to any ledge/ramp to finish them off.

This glitch is most often with enemies that have "jetpack" spawns, such as Cerberus Assault Troopers, Combat Engineers Phantoms, Collector Troopers/Captains, and even once with a Praetorian. Is there any solution to this glitch?

You need to shoot where the spawned from with an AoE power. I haven't tested missiles, but they probably work too.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
#14luke2460Posted 4/18/2013 3:25:58 PM
Whenever I get that glitch the enemy eventually dies...only takes a couple of minutes of everyone shooting everything at it.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#15GoldenSWarriorsPosted 4/18/2013 8:04:18 PM
if you get them to walk down a ladder it fixes it
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#16MasterVashPosted 4/19/2013 6:27:32 AM
SoulRipp posted...
I can do u one better how about the host person leave and then rejoin the game problem solve

This post was created for everyone to save their mission. Not to lose any credits.

Something to note; if another player gets dropped from the game and rejoin, he'll lose his points and credits. But if the host drops and rejoins, he'll retain his score and credits. Probably something to do with the host migration and wave restart storing his points. No guarantee the host can get back before the slot's filled though, unless it's private.

Just in case you didn't know.
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#17Yami DudePosted 4/19/2013 8:59:45 AM
I had a game last night with a Cannibal on Ghost that wouldn't die, but it wasn't fighting back either. We just ended up finishing the last several waves with it still there. That was actually the first time I remember ever seeing that glitch happen, and I've been playing this for over a year now.
---
"I KNOW what metaphor means. I'm in 10th ****ing grade, all honors classes" -RageAganstAudio
#18deathscythe257Posted 4/19/2013 10:43:17 AM
wouldnt pull work here too?
---
Yes, this is a signature.