Geth infiltrator gold build ?

#11zhobanPosted 4/18/2013 8:16:46 PM
rogun12 posted...
MonkeyFriday posted...
The last point on Proxy Mine can be switched to more damage or Shield recharge... Recharge is moot with cloak canceling.

You mean when you do TC - proximity mine- shot the CD of proximity mine get overide ? If all done fast ? Not sure to understand

Basically if you cloak, fire your PM or shoot you'll break cloak and I believe that no matter how heavy the weapons you are carrying are you will always get a 3 second cool down if you break cloak. And actually, once you get more used to the Geth Infiltrator you will be able to cloak, fire your PM and still get a few shots off before your cloak breaks.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#12gunholePosted 4/18/2013 8:20:35 PM
zhoban posted...
http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Infiltrator/Geth/FOQNF/CerberusHarrier10AE5AD5/Hurricane8AW5AX5/AssaultRifleRailAmp3/CyclonicModulator4/ShieldBooster5/

This is the build I use. Use Armor Piercing Rounds. The Cyclonic Modulator and the Shield Booster are mainly there for if I join a game with terrible people. Otherwise I would use an Adrenaline Module and an Assault Rifle Amp. Even if you don't have much, and you use the Piranha just slap on Armor Piercing Rounds and you'll be good to go. Especially if you learn reload canceling which is really nice.

weren't we going to run some all - GI rounds? along with some cat whose name I still can't spell...belllum with an i somewhere...?
---
[redX] [redX]
#13rogun12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:21:40 PM
Well i took rank 5 proximity mine and rank 5 recharge shield and damm it's so squishy if i get 1 bad luck hit i am done for, but i don't know why i still die a lot less on him than on my n7destroyer ... lol
#14zhobanPosted 4/18/2013 8:26:17 PM
gunhole posted...
zhoban posted...
http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Infiltrator/Geth/FOQNF/CerberusHarrier10AE5AD5/Hurricane8AW5AX5/AssaultRifleRailAmp3/CyclonicModulator4/ShieldBooster5/

This is the build I use. Use Armor Piercing Rounds. The Cyclonic Modulator and the Shield Booster are mainly there for if I join a game with terrible people. Otherwise I would use an Adrenaline Module and an Assault Rifle Amp. Even if you don't have much, and you use the Piranha just slap on Armor Piercing Rounds and you'll be good to go. Especially if you learn reload canceling which is really nice.

weren't we going to run some all - GI rounds? along with some cat whose name I still can't spell...belllum with an i somewhere...?

We still need to. Him and I have only played about two or three matches. One of which went terribly as it was Firebase Glacier against Geth and he got disconnected right at the beginning of the wave.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
#15zhobanPosted 4/18/2013 8:27:59 PM
rogun12 posted...
Well i took rank 5 proximity mine and rank 5 recharge shield and damm it's so squishy if i get 1 bad luck hit i am done for, but i don't know why i still die a lot less on him than on my n7destroyer ... lol

He's a bit squishy until you get a bit better with him. Granted, he's still squishy but you'll be killing things too quickly to notice.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
#16GoldenSWarriorsPosted 4/18/2013 8:56:29 PM
4/5/6/6/5

I don't know why people take proxy mine damage over shield recharge
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#17MasterVashPosted 4/19/2013 7:36:47 AM(edited)
MonkeyFriday posted...
The last point on Proxy Mine can be switched to more damage or Shield recharge... Recharge is moot with cloak canceling.

You mean when you do TC - proximity mine- shot the CD of proximity mine get overide ? If all done fast ? Not sure to understand

On any Infiltrator, if you break Tactical Cloak by using a power, the power's cooldown will be overwritten by Tactical Cloak's cooldown.

The cooldown for TC works differently than every other power bar one. Its minimum cooldown is 3 seconds. If you cloak and immediately break it by shooting or using a power, it'll be 3 seconds. But the percentage you stay in cloak is equal to the percentage of your cooldown it will be on the powers menu.

For example, if your cooldown is 12 seconds and you have a 5.2sec Tactical Cloak, staying in cloak for half that (2.6sec) will mean your Cloak will come back after 6 seconds. Because of this, you can put atrociously heavy weapons on an Infiltrator, and as long as you break cloak immediately by using a gun, melee, or power, your cloak will always be around 3 seconds.

Hope that explanation made sense.

tl;dr, Tactical Cloak always has a 3 second minimum cooldown, and using a power to break TC will give it the TC cooldown. The faster you break your cloak, the faster it'll come back.
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#18Superfluou5Posted 4/19/2013 9:44:59 AM
rogun12 posted...
Hi, i need advise for a geth infiltrator build, seems like a good sniper type class but i hate sniping in this game so i would try it with my only potant shotgun, but when trying to build it on narida i found out that GOD DAMM THAT IS THE SQUISHYESS CHAR I HAVE SEEN.... so i need advice.

4/6/6/6/4 like a couple of other people is what I've been using from the beginning. He is very squishy, but with a little practice on gold and below you can keep enemies off balance long enough to kill them. Play with other aggressive players and you'll forget about your health most of the time lol.

zhoban posted...
We still need to. Him and I have only played about two or three matches. One of which went terribly as it was Firebase Glacier against Geth and he got disconnected right at the beginning of the wave.

I don't know if you have the other guy added, but if you see us on at the same time feel free to send an invite if you feel like playing. Gold or platinum is fine.
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#19MedicFromHellPosted 4/20/2013 8:26:15 AM
6/5/6/6/3

I used to take 6/6/6//6/0 but in the end that little extra protection went a longer distance than that little extra damage.
---
GT: Razerath ...the GI that conquered Goddess.
#20MG42_CHEFPosted 4/20/2013 10:29:16 AM
Havoc49J posted...
rogun12 posted...
Why speed and vision and not weapon damage on hunter mode ?

It helps you move from one target to the next quickly, especially when used in conjunction with an Adrenaline Mod III. In addition the extra vision is very beneficial.

Speed and vision is better for the Geth Soldier. Damage is more beneficial for the GI. No point in trying to be anything but a glass cannon imo.

That said my usual class is standard fare:

4 in Tac cloak with duration. Of course I did say damage earlier, but you still need to be a team player and Tac cloak helps with hacking objectives
6 in Proxy mine with damage not recharge at level 6
6 in hunter. I go RoF Power recharge and damage
6 in racial, straight damage
4 in fitness health

As far as weaponry, I prefer Hurricane to anything else now. It has more range than the Piranha and it still maintians high DPS. Attachments should be HVB and Heat sink. Heat sink allows you a good chance of having even more ammo than an extended mag. Even if you get a low roll on extra shots, you are still not reloading as much as the Piranha.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94