Geth infiltrator gold build ?

#21Havoc49JPosted 4/20/2013 10:46:47 AM(edited)
MG42_CHEF posted...
Havoc49J posted...
rogun12 posted...
Why speed and vision and not weapon damage on hunter mode ?

It helps you move from one target to the next quickly, especially when used in conjunction with an Adrenaline Mod III. In addition the extra vision is very beneficial.

Speed and vision is better for the Geth Soldier. Damage is more beneficial for the GI. No point in trying to be anything but a glass imo.

I stand by my decision. I'll get to the enemy spawn 3-5 seconds before another GI who isn't using speed boosts. In those seconds I'll be building dps while the other GI is still sitting at 0. A little extra damage bonus won't make up for the fact I'm getting to the enemies so much faster than him. Each spawn will be cleared out in under 30 seconds even if I'm soloing it. With the GI you kill things so fast it's worth considering out of combat efficiency to boost your dps. You may kill the spawn 10% quicker, but I will get there, and move to the next spawn 40% quicker.

Also, 4/5/6/6/5 all the way. Why would you trade shield recharge for a unnoticeable damage increase on your debuff power?

-edit Also, IMO Talon > Pirahna on the GI
#22GoldenSWarriorsPosted 4/20/2013 11:45:55 AM
Havoc49J posted...
MG42_CHEF posted...
Havoc49J posted...
rogun12 posted...
Why speed and vision and not weapon damage on hunter mode ?

It helps you move from one target to the next quickly, especially when used in conjunction with an Adrenaline Mod III. In addition the extra vision is very beneficial.

Speed and vision is better for the Geth Soldier. Damage is more beneficial for the GI. No point in trying to be anything but a glass imo.

I stand by my decision. I'll get to the enemy spawn 3-5 seconds before another GI who isn't using speed boosts. In those seconds I'll be building dps while the other GI is still sitting at 0. A little extra damage bonus won't make up for the fact I'm getting to the enemies so much faster than him. Each spawn will be cleared out in under 30 seconds even if I'm soloing it. With the GI you kill things so fast it's worth considering out of combat efficiency to boost your dps. You may kill the spawn 10% quicker, but I will get there, and move to the next spawn 40% quicker.

Also, 4/5/6/6/5 all the way. Why would you trade shield recharge for a unnoticeable damage increase on your debuff power?

-edit Also, IMO Talon > Pirahna on the GI

Speed and vision if you are not sniping, damage if you are sniping.

Also, Talon is the best gun on him I agree 100%
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#23gunholePosted 4/20/2013 11:46:17 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...

Speed and vision is better for the Geth Soldier. Damage is more beneficial for the GI.

complete opposite, actually...
---
[redX] [redX]