I really want to make an arab femshep, but I'm not sure how

#41StonedwolfedPosted 4/21/2013 5:09:09 AM
Accolon posted...
2) not all arab women wear burkas. There are a number of different head coverings

Fail. Ultimate fail.

Think of it this way. If someone said "how do I make a schoolgirl fepshep" I'd suggest the grey skirt and blue blazer. And you know what? You'd post but in real life some school uniforms are not blue!
---
KOTOR 3 not existing is the reason Mass Effect is the greatest space opera rpg trilogy.
#42MasterVashPosted 4/21/2013 5:24:08 AM
Think of it this way. If someone said "how do I make a schoolgirl fepshep" I'd suggest the grey skirt and blue blazer. And you know what? You'd post but in real life some school uniforms are not blue!

Kinda true. It's not racism; it's simply how a lot of them dress.

Also, this is so relevant, I can't not post it.
http://imgur.com/a/KAC54
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#43StonedwolfedPosted 4/21/2013 6:03:37 AM
Not just many, by far and away the majority. Just as not everyone in the ME is Muslim, except overwhelmingly it is.

So it's not racist to think of a woman in the ME having a burqa in the same way it's not racist to think of "Africans" being black - despite the fact people who are ethnic white, Chinese, Hispanic, Arab, Indian, Jewish, etc. etc. are born on that continent each day.
---
KOTOR 3 not existing is the reason Mass Effect is the greatest space opera rpg trilogy.
#44WatermelonFartsPosted 4/21/2013 6:58:12 AM
haha i get it because arab women often have their face covered by burkas hahahaha

9/10 OP i laughed
#45Accolon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 6:58:32 PM
Stonedwolfed posted...
Not just many, by far and away the majority. Just as not everyone in the ME is Muslim, except overwhelmingly it is.

So it's not racist to think of a woman in the ME having a burqa in the same way it's not racist to think of "Africans" being black - despite the fact people who are ethnic white, Chinese, Hispanic, Arab, Indian, Jewish, etc. etc. are born on that continent each day.

I feel like you people aren't even aware of what a burqa is.
---
http://i.imgur.com/XAMp8.jpg