Free gold weekend

#1Superfluou5Posted 4/19/2013 10:09:41 AM
Is anyone going to start a new account and be a noobie(sp?) for the weekend or a day?
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#2Mr_PipboyPosted 4/19/2013 10:11:23 AM
Haha, I might
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#3YamatoBeatsPosted 4/19/2013 10:18:50 AM
I was thinking about it. Lmao
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#4Ray101492Posted 4/19/2013 10:27:08 AM
Wouldn't you still need an EA online pass for the new account?
---
GT/PSN: Ray101492
Try to have fun. Otherwise what's the point?
#5Offworlder1Posted 4/19/2013 10:39:23 AM
I think an online pass is needed even if it is free gold weekend, doubt that the EA online pass works for all accounts on one system, pretty sure it is each GT needs their own online pass.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#6Im_a_blimp_sirPosted 4/19/2013 11:08:47 AM
Offworlder1 posted...
I think an online pass is needed even if it is free gold weekend, doubt that the EA online pass works for all accounts on one system, pretty sure it is each GT needs their own online pass.

Online passes work like any other download.

-Any account on the system it was originally downloaded on can use it.
-The account that downloaded it can use it on any other console as long as they are connected to xbox live.
-Any account on a system can use it if the account that purchased it is signed in to xbox live on that console.
---
I'm gonna take a knife and shoot you in the face right behind your back.
#7YamatoBeatsPosted 4/19/2013 11:54:10 AM
Started up the new one. Got a ton of Commendation packs along with all the Gift Packs and stuff. I'm gonna be decked out for a noobie. Lmfao
---
#8bessy67Posted 4/19/2013 12:05:15 PM(edited)
YamatoBeats posted...
Started up the new one. Got a ton of Commendation packs along with all the Gift Packs and stuff. I'm gonna be decked out for a noobie. Lmfao

Ha, all your badmouthing of the Valiant and now you may have to use it. Poetic justice.

Edit: Wait, now that the promotional weapons are in the UR pool, what do you get from commendation packs?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#9NefhithPosted 4/19/2013 12:17:05 PM
bessy67 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

Ha, all your badmouthing of the Valiant and now you may have to use it. Poetic justice.

Edit: Wait, now that the promotional weapons are in the UR pool, what do you get from commendation packs?

Promotional weapons.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#10YamatoBeatsPosted 4/19/2013 12:47:29 PM
I got nothing but promos. Eagle got to VI, Crusader to IV, Eagle to VI, Hurricane and Valkyrie to II. Reckoning gift pack gave me Talon Merc.
---