Dang, I thought I found a game-breaking glitch

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Dang, I thought I found a game-breaking glitch
3 years ago#1
Basically, say I was the human engineer and I equipped him a phalanx with the power magnifier. I go to the power screen and see that incinerate's damage has increased by 30%. Then I decide to pick a different pistol with the same mod and I noticed that when I checked the power screen again, incinerate's damage has increased another 30%. So I repeated the process of equipping the next pistol with the mod and checking the stats on incinerate. After going through all the pistols, incinerate's damage was well over 2000.

I had to try this out in a game and to my disappointment, it wasn't doing the damage the stats said it would do. Maybe there's some secret to it. But either way I suppose if nothing else, you can get a kick at seeing how potentially powerful you can make cain trip mines after multiple power increases.
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
3 years ago#2
That's not game breaking.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
3 years ago#3
xKryptonKnightx posted...
Basically, say I was the human engineer and I equipped him a phalanx with the power magnifier. I go to the power screen and see that incinerate's damage has increased by 30%. Then I decide to pick a different pistol with the same mod and I noticed that when I checked the power screen again, incinerate's damage has increased another 30%. So I repeated the process of equipping the next pistol with the mod and checking the stats on incinerate. After going through all the pistols, incinerate's damage was well over 2000.

I had to try this out in a game and to my disappointment, it wasn't doing the damage the stats said it would do. Maybe there's some secret to it. But either way I suppose if nothing else, you can get a kick at seeing how potentially powerful you can make cain trip mines after multiple power increases.

Game breaking is the missle glitch and the infinite credit glitch.
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
3 years ago#4
You're saying that now but when he finds out he's able to use a 9m radius inferno grenade in place of a Striker for his glitch, he'll be the one laughing at you.
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
3 years ago#5
YamatoBeats posted...
You're saying that now but when he finds out he's able to use a 9m radius inferno grenade in place of a Striker for his glitch, he'll be the one laughing at you.

I laughed too much with this, sorry.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Dang, I thought I found a game-breaking glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived