Dang, I thought I found a game-breaking glitch

#1xKryptonKnightxPosted 4/19/2013 6:01:41 PM
Basically, say I was the human engineer and I equipped him a phalanx with the power magnifier. I go to the power screen and see that incinerate's damage has increased by 30%. Then I decide to pick a different pistol with the same mod and I noticed that when I checked the power screen again, incinerate's damage has increased another 30%. So I repeated the process of equipping the next pistol with the mod and checking the stats on incinerate. After going through all the pistols, incinerate's damage was well over 2000.

I had to try this out in a game and to my disappointment, it wasn't doing the damage the stats said it would do. Maybe there's some secret to it. But either way I suppose if nothing else, you can get a kick at seeing how potentially powerful you can make cain trip mines after multiple power increases.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#2NefhithPosted 4/20/2013 6:52:39 AM
That's not game breaking.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#3dsky9000Posted 4/20/2013 6:57:17 AM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
Basically, say I was the human engineer and I equipped him a phalanx with the power magnifier. I go to the power screen and see that incinerate's damage has increased by 30%. Then I decide to pick a different pistol with the same mod and I noticed that when I checked the power screen again, incinerate's damage has increased another 30%. So I repeated the process of equipping the next pistol with the mod and checking the stats on incinerate. After going through all the pistols, incinerate's damage was well over 2000.

I had to try this out in a game and to my disappointment, it wasn't doing the damage the stats said it would do. Maybe there's some secret to it. But either way I suppose if nothing else, you can get a kick at seeing how potentially powerful you can make cain trip mines after multiple power increases.

Game breaking is the missle glitch and the infinite credit glitch.
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#4YamatoBeatsPosted 4/20/2013 7:03:02 AM
You're saying that now but when he finds out he's able to use a 9m radius inferno grenade in place of a Striker for his glitch, he'll be the one laughing at you.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#5NefhithPosted 4/20/2013 1:56:18 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
You're saying that now but when he finds out he's able to use a 9m radius inferno grenade in place of a Striker for his glitch, he'll be the one laughing at you.

I laughed too much with this, sorry.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180