Just a reminder that the scene where they leave earth at the beginning

#1Kazuma_YagamiPosted 4/20/2013 3:40:11 AM
is quite possibly the best scene video games. It's the best scene in the series bar none. It had perfect music and the perfect camera angles. The synbolism of the boy having some hope and getting n the shuttle but then being mercilessly destroyed paired with the "you can't save me" line. It's just omg.

What really makes the scene is the music and shepards face. It's like you know exactly what he is thinking.
#2LTJpunkPosted 4/20/2013 3:42:27 AM
It's good, but Mordin's fate takes the cake for best scene in this game. Or gaming.
---
All Agnostics are Atheists.
#3chill 02Posted 4/20/2013 4:39:52 AM
LTJpunk posted...
It's good, but Mordin's fate takes the cake for best scene in this game. Or gaming.

---
I should go.
#4XXXFLUFFPosted 4/20/2013 4:46:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5SRR CapdownPosted 4/20/2013 4:55:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 4/20/2013 4:56:03 AM
I liked Mordin's scene, the one TC is talking about is a bit 'meh' for me if I'm honest, but my favourite scene would be Grunt's 'will he won't he' thing.

Maybe that is just because I connected with Grunt from ME2, and the lack of Krogan companions made me want him to survive that much more?
#7fennell92Posted 4/20/2013 5:19:00 AM
I'm gonna throw a wrench in here and say that I felt the scene was a predictable, obnoxious attempt to pull at my heart strings. The game would've been just fine without the kid, and that's not including him sort of again as star child.
#8Foreman22Posted 4/20/2013 5:35:40 AM
No because it makes no sense. The Reapers have the Normandy in point blank range and instead fire upon little non threatening shuttles????? While Shepard watches the whole time. Wouldn't Shepard ALWAYS be the number one target????
#9SolidStryderPosted 4/20/2013 5:52:29 AM
Foreman22 posted...
No because it makes no sense. The Reapers have the Normandy in point blank range and instead fire upon little non threatening shuttles????? While Shepard watches the whole time. Wouldn't Shepard ALWAYS be the number one target????

Yea, until stealth happens.
#10SylistaPosted 4/20/2013 6:45:26 AM
Foreman22 posted...

*The reaper destroyer is terrorising the civilian population.
*The Normandy is a stealth vessel and invisible to electronic sensors.
*The Normandy still has the reaper IFF and isn't automatically flagged as hostile to reaper forces.

The IFF is actually mentioned by EDI immediately before Priority: Earth if you talk to her, if you were wondering.
---
Everyday I'm shufflin'. Except weekends and every alternate Tuesday. Oh, and most of August.