How do you unlock the N7 Hoodie through gibbed?

#1RKO_ViperPosted 4/20/2013 9:44:54 AM
Has anyone ever did this?

Apparently it has something to do with changing the casual ID to 6, but I can't find that option.
---
A7X FOREVER
#2Sitrus_DaoraPosted 4/20/2013 9:55:17 AM(edited)
Open up your save in Gibbed, go the the Plot tab and you should see a box with Bool above it.

Type in the box "22590" (without quotes), check the "is set" box and press the "Set" button. Some text should appear on the right saying it was set to True. Remember to save in the editor.

Put the save back on your USB, load up the save and you should get the email, and therefore the unlock. Just pop over to the armour changer and it should be there.

Remember to back up your original save.
---
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes, I'm a dancing man and I just can't lose ^_^
XBL GT: SitrusDaora
#3JaascePosted 4/20/2013 10:45:03 AM
I'm pretty sure you can go to the armor section, and there's a checkbox for "Unlocked N7 Commemorative Hooded Jacket"

Once you've checked that and loaded your save back into your Xbox, you should have the email and the outfit.
#4RKO_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 11:58:48 AM
Quote:I'm pretty sure you can go to the armor section, and there's a checkbox for "Unlocked N7 Commemorative Hooded Jacket"

Once you've checked that and loaded your save back into your Xbox, you should have the email and the outfit.

@Jaasce

This worked, thanks.

I didn't know it was so simple, and to think I was gonna buy the collectors edition so I could get the hoodie.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10